New BMW 4 Series - Leaked

I actually wonder if, the grille ends up being a sales misfire, if they do a mid-cycle refresh w/ a heavily modified grille… Perhaps the cars w/ the beaver teeth will become a collector’s item…

1 Like

Damage disclosure loaner perhaps.

Everyone I’ve talked to on the inside seems to think it’ll be a big hit so who knows… :man_shrugging:

Maybe when 2026 rolls around and it still looks exactly the same…

I must’ve forgot the **/s ** in my quote

I’d take that with a grain of salt. Everyone on the “inside” at a dealership always thinks their car will be a big hit. Some are…many aren’t.

1 Like

At the same time though: between that and limited stock 4’s are actually being held back regarding discounts.

If it’s gonna be such a big hit, get rid of the old! Logic is hard. :drooling_face:

What does everyone think? Personally without the kidney grills I would love to drive this car but I can’t imagine myself driving with that front end!
image image image image
https://amp-news-com-au.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/amp.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/motoring-news/bmw-4-series-reveal-sporty-coupe-due-in-october/news-story/26a7478828b909227238bbb99f840e76

1 Like

Nice looking vehicle

Looking forward to seeing some folks grab these for $10k down/$1000 per month

1 Like

Fixed

but seriously all we need is a baby M8

credit:bimmerpost

3 Likes

welp guess I won’t be getting a 4 series when my lease is up next year…

Guys in a different chat room are calling it “the Beaver”.

Bear

1 Like

I could totally see aftermarket body color snap-in panels being a thing for these.

2 Likes

I think a lot of the sensors are in the bottom section of the grille

Just like the Audi grille changes around 2006-2007, everyone will get desensitized to these monstrosities after a while.

Can’t wait to see Mercedes follow this trend with a pizza pie-sized star.

1 Like

Already starting to like it after hating it when it came out
Makes the current version look so old

1 Like

The S-Class radiator grille has never been small, but it’s HUGE on the next car:

It’s big, but it doesn’t look nearly as stupid as the 4 series grill.

More concerning with the s class is the interior that looks like a copy of the center stack of the Toyota Avalon.

1 Like

Looks like the designers in Germany are starting to run out of ideas.

Oh, dear. I’m unhappy w/ the interior b/c it’s all-digital, but I didn’t recognize the Avalon resemblance previously… Yikes.

Looks Tesla-influenced TBH

1 Like