New 2020 Ram 1500 BIG HORN CREW CAB 4X2 5'7 BOX Crew Cab good deal? help!

The 5,000 and 5,250 cannot be combined. 5,000 is for a level 1 big horn and 5,250 is for a level 2 big horn.

Yeah that sounded too good to be true.

And I was told by a dealer than both of these are for purchase only with FCA financing and not available for leases.

1 Like

I just pulled incentives configurators and it shows those rebates as IDL money. There is an additional 1000 Business Center bonus cash.

1 Like

Can you let us know what the breakdown of non-FCA incentives are? Those can be hard to decipher and know what is combinable.

Are these geography specific? The dealer I was working with was adamant they were available only if financing (not leasing) through FCA.

I have pulled from the west, north east, mid Atlantic, south, and south east and they all show. Program description says: offer is eligible consumers a bonus cash allowed applied to the retail lease of an eligible vehicle(which I’ve looked at 3-4 different big horn trucks and they are all on there).

If not for IDL, any idea how this person got 11k in incentives?

I have seen them put 10k+ of incentives for IDL. They also could have a special offer from Ram as well as other qualifying offers.

1 Like

can this be combined with the 0% interest 84month?

No. The 0% is a stand alone offer no rebates apply.

opinions please about this lease!! I know is a bad deal but what can i offer to pay ?
thank you !!!

Well that dealer discount is so pathetic that I would just move to a new dealer immediately.

1 Like

You’re doing this backwards.

Determine what the vehicle should cost and THEN start reaching out to dealers.

1 Like

No one can tell you what you could be offering. You have to do the research and determine what the best price is. Try searching these forums and other Chrysler and RAM forums to see what people are paying for their RAMs. Then you make an offer to the dealer based on what you’re seeing is an acceptable offer and what incentives you qualify for.

1 Like