New 2019 BMW X5 40xi Purchase

I know this is a lease forum but I figured the data points might still help someone shopping. Worked this deal for my folks over the weekend on a new 2019 X5 40xi.

MSRP: $61,885 (basic xdrive model)
Dealer: Discount $8,000 (12.93%)
Rebates: $3,750 (conquest and finance cash, only had to finance $10,000 to get this)
BMW CCA: $866
Total: $49,269 (20.39% off) + tax, title and license

Purchased from Valley BMW in Modesto. My second time working with Darius Mclean who has been very helpful.

I’m not sure if there is a large difference, but 13% is decent from a leasing perspective. From a financing perspective, who knows. I could be wrong but there might have been a little more available since it is a 2019.

@Supakimchee I think that was as much as I was going to get from them on the dealer side. It would have been nice if they’d qualified for loyalty or had an OL/PenfedCU etc…

I have an email from BMW USA stating that from now till January 2nd, take off an extra $4250 on 2019 BMW X5 for BMW loyalty. Just an FYI. Thanks

I’m guessing that is $3,000 for financing plus $1,250 for loyalty. If it’s $4250 just for loyalty I might go back and get the last one for myself.

Not sure, but looks like the 4250 is just for loyalty. See the attached screen shot and verbiage below. Thanks

*Not all features come standard.

*Offer available to qualified customers with excellent credit history who finance through BMW Financial Services NA, LLC. Offer limited to customers who have owned a BMW model in the last 12 months. In order to qualify for a BMW Loyalty Credit, loyal current or former BMW owners or lessees must show proof of ownership or BMW Financial Services NA, LLC account number and qualify for credit approval. Available credits of up to $4,250 off a new 2019 BMW X5. Must take delivery by January 2nd, 2020. Availability of finance and loyalty credits are subject to dealer participation. Visit your authorized BMW Center for important details.

You get $3,000 for " Offer available to qualified customers with excellent credit history who finance through BMW Financial Services NA, LLC."

You get $1,250 for " Offer limited to customers who have owned a BMW model in the last 12 months."