BMW X5 Lease Deal Check

Hello All,

I’d like to lease a BMW X5 today. This deal is on a loaner with 4,996 miles.

I haven’t countered yet. This is what I was sent. I did lease a q7 this week from a broker on here with a lease turn in. However, I have an 16’ A6 I’d like to trade. Makes driving to eastern PA to do the deal a little harder as I am from Pittsburgh.

Thank you!

They are really cutting it close on the mileage.

In regards to eastern PA, I can beat this deal on a loaner. Send me a PM if you like !

I’m going to up my mileage. I forgot to do that. I’ll go min 12,000.

The $2200 is county and local tax here.

I mean the loaner. Once it hits 5k the residual drops and pretty much makes lease non feasible.

Pretty terrible… 9% dealer discount and you are losing almost 2% to the mileage penalty and no CCA rebate. You should be around 15% especially for one maxed out.

Try one of the many tristate brokers here as the short ride will definitely be worth it.

Check this post:New 2019 BMW X5 40xi Purchase
I stated that BMW is giving $4250 (loyalty credit) off the price of the 2019 X5.
Thanks

1 Like

Some computer programs will give a total for the taxes paid in the lease rather than break it up monthly. If the taxes are 10% on the payments and/or rebates, $2700 in taxes seems pretty accurate.

For not much more you can get a new X7 in Pittsburgh.

Yeah. I don’t even know where to start with that in Pittsburgh. I think I’m just going to get the car out east. It’s just easier… even with the drive.

I can help with a BMW dealer in Pittsburgh if interested. Or there are some pretty good deals offered by brokers on here.

1 Like