NEW 2019 BMW 530i 62K MSRP - $300 Monthly with $1500 DAS, 7 MSDs - TEXAS

So I’m still new to Texas, and figuring out their lease taxation game.

For clarity, are the sales tax credits only available on certain models/trims? Or is it dealer specific?

I actually got tax credits on my recent Tundra lease as well, but want to understand when and how to leverage these.

Per my understanding, this is based on certain model at certain time of the year. I guess dealership has the flexibility to determine which model is eligible for it. All we need to do is to ask for it when shopping around.

1 Like

Thank you kindly

This is a crazy deal. How easy is it to get a 20% off on a 530i realistically??

I am in So.Cal.

Define easy? There’s so many factors at play.

for now, I would define easy 3 out of 10 people can get 20% off with negotiations in this month…

If that’s the metric then not easy. I’d say 1/100.

1 Like

tough deal then. thanks.

what would be an average discount on a 530i this month (if you have any idea)?
thanks

15% isn’t a bad target for new on 2019 with 2020 coming in.

thank you very much!

typically 15% means you did a great job in the normal world, 20% means great job on here, 25% or higher is unicorn territory.

Best way to go about it is attack loaners that have been on the lot for 300 days or more, use cargurus.

Yeah usually cars with that much time on the lot are on a hit list and no “reasonable“ offer will be refused.

What “reasonable” is depends on a ton of factors but the most obvious one past time since arrival is target incentives. Middle of month is a good time to start a dialogue.

My first day emailing the dealers. Surprised to find that they wouldn’t budge too much from 10% off MSRP on a 530i. Maybe the wrong time to shop now?

Locale? New? Loaner?

TBH sometimes that’s as good as you’ll net on a “cold call”

on a new one… 15% seems like a deal of the year and 20% off seem like mission impossible.

1 Like

Was anyone able to replicate this deal?

Nice deal ! Can you please share dealer detail thanks !

What would the deal have been with 36 months? I would likely have done that, even with a few dollars more per month, since the deal would be hard to replicate in 24 months. And you have other up front fees on the next car, disposition if not getting another BMW etc.

On the other hand, you may not need new tires. But those can be had used for lease returns.

Other than that - enjoy!

Wow thats is crazy deal !!