NEW 2019 BMW 530i 62K MSRP - $300 Monthly with $1500 DAS, 7 MSDs - TEXAS

I agree, I have been trying for 20% all week and have been literally slapped in the face all week as wellšŸ˜. 20% on this car is truly fantasticāœ”ļø

1 Like

Awesome discount, tried to replicate locally and no dealer can come close.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Awesome deal! The award for the best negotiator goes to you!!

Definitely is a fantastic deal. Iā€™m paying the same amount as a dealer on a slightly higher MSRP car. They also are correct. Once a car goes into loaner status it is no longer a ā€œnewā€ vehicle even if it hasnā€™t been driven yet. So theyā€™d be more inclined to do a different car.

1 Like

Thanks for the note Brian. Great to know that I can have the same rate as dealer :smile:

Sounds like you just scored a CEL and you didnā€™t have to work there :slight_smile:

Howā€™s this even possible? Pretty amazing deal!

But Iā€™d rather drive car (fill in the blank, sub $30k MSRP) because it has Android auto and the payment is $350(Accord LX)

Awesome deal, congrats!

2 Likes

I know ā€¦I hear people paying that for a Toyota Corolla and here there is a $50000+ BMW leasing at under $350 a month. How does BMW say sure here is a $62k car for the price of a Kia???

I have never priced up a BMW but a friend of mine has a lease thatā€™s up in December and Iā€™m going to see if I can get these numbers, 20% off MSRP? I mean does BMW know something we donā€™t know about the economic situation moving forward, are they leasing these cars just to get them out on the road before the recession comes along and car sales grind to a halt???

3 Likes

Messaged you all the dealer info. Good luck!

Sorry Iā€™m late to the party! Fantastically awesome deal! If you donā€™t mind, can you please PM the dealer info as well? Iā€™m not interested in the 5 series but maybe theyā€™re willing to deal on some of their other models. My daughter lives in Dallas so a road trip might be in order. Thanks!

To all asking for dealer info: Please donā€™t be surprised if you strike out asking for 20% off a new car out of the blue. It typically takes a fair amount of research and lots of finesse to get these kinds of deals.

You are absolutely correct! I got a lot of no and judgement look before they finally say yes to everything I asked for. Almost everything :wink:

1 Like

Momentum mini is the one where I got my $135 a month loaded cooper s, maybe miracles do happen

This is a great deal. May I know the dealer name as well. Thank you.

In Houston!? Where?

1 Like

PMed the dealer info. Good luck!

Sick deal man and enjoy the car

1 Like

Youll have more luck on a loaner, new cars the max threshold i have seen is 10% sometimes crazier dependent on FS support and model of BMW.