New! 2018 Mercedes AMG GT Roadster. 20% off. $1299/month + tax + inceptions + msds. [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Mercedes AMG GT roadster
MSRP: $ 138k
Monthly Payment: $ 1299 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1st month, dmv, doc, and msds
Months: 48
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00245 before msds
Residual: 45%
Available Incentives: None
Region: [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Mercedes-Benz&msrp=138000&sales_price=110000&months=48&mf=.00245&dp=0&doc_fee=144&acq_fee=795&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=45&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=10

9 Likes

Slow clap. Great find!!!

3 Likes

thank you!

Is this the godzilla green? That would be epic

1 Like

The Magno Hell Green is exclusive to the GTR trim only

I agree - the 138k GT is not exclusive enough, we need the GTR …baller edition …

Any idea if they would give 25% off the one below …

New 2019 Mercedes-Benz GT AMG® GT C Roadster

New 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GT C Roadster

VIN: WDDYK8AA1KA023079 STOCK #: 74243

• Engine: 4.0L 8 CYLINDER
  • Trans: 7-Speed Automatic
  • Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
  • Exterior: designo Selenite Grey Magno
  • Interior: Red Pepper/Black Exclusive Nappa Leather
  • HWY: 21 MPG CITY: 15 MPG †

MSRP$171,615

Sold by Mercedes-Benz of Brooklyn

(4.8) 1083 Reviews

New York, NY 11214

New 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R

Play Video

New 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R

SAVE

MSRP$201,840

To get the most optimal % discount you are better off going with lower optioned cars.

2 Likes

Only to be said when there is trunk money like on the 7 series

Got a killer Bentley deal I’m finalizing how’s just over 100K off for a punched 100 mile 2016 plus 1yr CPO included?

2 Likes

Get me 25% off msrp And I’ll take one!

1 Like

This is a great deal, big props. I was looking at leasing one of these and couldn’t get anywhere close. I ended up purchasing a C63 or else I’d be all over this…

1 Like

Man, when are they going to lease C63s like this ? :frowning:

Post. Would love to see the details.

I will once it is delivered to the buyer after the PPF, radar etc. install which should be next Monday if the two installers finish on time at the Dealership. I will put it in a different area as it was a purchase not a lease.

1 Like

I see that even at the Bentley level, spiffs are coming into play. You can take the Finance manager out of Kia tactics but you can’t take the Kia tactics out of the Finance manager?

I’m not a broker, I do help people in the office looking for certain cars. Buyer wanted full PPF which is understandable, I suggested using a third party, but its their call. Dealer said they have a team that wraps / protects Bugatti’s they know what they are doing, we will see.

Besides the unicorn, very unlikely. Lot’s of people willing to pay sticker. The one man one engine means that they’re not cranking them out at the same pace as BMW’s putting out M3/M4’s or Audi’s RS5’s.

You were correct finance manager tried to get some good spiff and offer other things which luckily they said no.

Was it a bentley/rolls and other brand dealer or just Bentley ?