New! 2018 Mercedes AMG GT Roadster. 20% off. $1299/month + tax + inceptions + msds. [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

They had multiple brands including Bentley / RR. Bentleys aren’t really selling. Some aged inventory being held onto by a few dealers.

Here’s the breakdown 16 GTC V8 S MSRP 262K less than 100 miles discount 107K. 155K price before fees taxes etc with remaining original warranty negotiated a extra year of CPO warranty. Car has had a few things done after sale by the dealer. Vehicle was for sale on and off for over a year. If you go to Autotrader you will see lower MSRP similar year V8 S coupes one sold this week which is why I suggest you move quick. 16’s are 3-3.5 years old so dealers want to move them as some even have 17/ 18s that are new or punched with under 100 miles. Get ready for some hard negotiating go in stating you have financing approved to start or they won’t even give you a price besides the asking price in my experience. Seen a 17 V8 S Convertible around 190K that probably could go down to around 170 based on what I’ve seen. My deal was a higher MSRP car but unique situation. Negotiate a service into the deal too as at a minimum the brake fluid needs to be replaced and it’s labor intensive on a Bentley.

2 Likes

Thought it would be a great deal… then looked at the 45% residual :cold_face::cold_face::cold_face: