NEW 2018 BMW 540i with M Sport package - Deal signed

Signed the deal yesterday at Valencia BMW.
Very nicely equipped 540, sales person was Lance Chavez, very friendly and helpful. The whole negotiation process was done via email and then I came in to check the car and sign all docs.

2018, BMW, 540i with M sport package:

**MSRP: $71480
**Selling Price: $62010 (13%)
**Monthly Payment: $599 (including tax)
**Down Payment: $3500 (total drive offs)
**MSD:Not available
**Incentives: Total available 5K
(2k Loyalty, 1k lease cash, 1k OL code, 1k BMW CCA if you’re a member)
**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 10
**MF: .00166
**Residual: 61%

**Region: SOCAL
**Leasehackr Score: 10.8

I decided to do $3500 drive offs to keep the payment under $600 (and because of the post sale 1k rebate), but could have kept it at $2500 with a $630 payment, LH Score stays the same.

3 Likes

Good deal on a loaded new BMW. Make sure to post pics in the trophy garage

How did you get an OL code valid in SoCal?

I asked them if I can use the one I had (ultimate trip to Japan…) and they accepted it.
Might be a dealer choice if they want to apply it, because they are (in this case at least) paying half of it.

If you have a code, just ask them to check if they can use it and take it from there.
Also, don’t forget to signup with BMW CCA for an additional rebate.

thanks @ynahum, it just says that is for east coast dealers… guess I will try it!

Those four magic words:

“Subject to Dealer Participation”

What did the 3500 include?

Check the calculator link:

1st month payment: $599
Down payment: $754
Registration and doc fee: $675
Tax on cap cost reduction and fees: $459
Acquisition fee: $925

hey Yosi

I heard that if you use OL code, you are not eligible for BMWCCA rebate…which sucks. OL code count as “fleet” discount so disqualifies you for the rebate. (That’s what my local dealer told me but not able to confirm yet on any forums)

I know you haven’t gotten the check yet but let us know if you get it.(or rejected)

thx~

@ynahum, can you please share the salesman info?

Toda!

Just emailed Valencia and asked for this deal myself from that sales guy, damn… :scream:

I believe it’s changed this month. OL code can stack with fleet for sure, and maybe BMWCCA. There’s some confusion about the BMWCCA part.

The website clearly states the following: https://www.bmwcca.org/rebate-update

The program cannot be combined with USAA, Military, Diplomatic and Corporate Fleet rebate programs.

Except there are conflicting reports that the website verbage may not be accurate/completely up to date

Sales person was Lance Chavez

FWIW i spoke to him and he said he can try to get “close” and the programs have changed…they have not.

Are you eligible for all rebates available?
I used 5k in rebates to be able to get this deal and also made the deal at the end of the quarter (which make it more likely that they will try to move inventory). You also need to have tier 1 credit for them to meet the MF.

As mentioned multiple times on this forum, good deals are not just available for the picking, you need to be informed, willing to spend time searching and negotiating, and be flexible on certain features/color.
The only think you should expect from the (good) sales person, is to be transparent and upfront with what they can or can’t do. There are quite a few on this forum that at least do that…

1 Like

Push for a better discount off MSRP than OP!!!

Yep - eligible for all and more. Lets see what happens will update.

1 Like

Backend money has changed this month. That’s what he is talking about.