NEW 2018 BMW 540i with M Sport package - Deal signed

Ahh - right that could be. Any idea how to track back end money to time a deal?

Not that I know ofā€¦ Its just chance by FS when dealers need an extra boost.

Isnā€™t the idea to get a good % off of invoice, not MSRP?

Is there any difference how you get to the final number which is the same, i.e. 10% off MSRP or 4% off invoice? Calculating discount off MSRP is straight forward and easier than figuring out invoice first.

2 Likes

Fwiw, I used the OL code on a new car and got the BMWCCA rebate check last week.

1 Like

Was it a straight forward process or you had to do back-and-forth with BMWCCA to avail the rebate?

Straight forward. Submitted the lease documents and it was approved. The lease contract doesnā€™t state OL code applied towards cap reduction anyway so Iā€™m not sure how CCA is even aware of it?

Iā€™m looking for almost the exact same 540i with M Sport package here in the northeast (I would buy the one @ynahum has today. Found a managers demo with a few thousand miles and was told ā€œThere is no chance of getting to 10% off pre rebate this month next month doesnā€™t matter cant get there.ā€ MF of .00181 (told its .00166 multiple times) and i should ā€œRUNā€ and buy the car if I find someone who will sell it for 10%. Before I just move on to another dealership, is this a really rare deal or can I reasonably find another dealer who will budge?

Run away, like they suggested

Thanks. I was starting to think I was asking for something crazy. None of the numbers came close to what I was getting on calculator either. Iā€™ll try a local dealer who has a few interesting ones in stock. Hopefully it goes better than my online attempts.

I got 10k off a 70k 540I m sport all in still 5k away from that deal ā€¦ will keep trying

@BMW_Dave Let us know if you can replicate some deals buddy.

2 Likes

Hope you get the deal man

1 Like

Can now officially confirm that the BMWCCA rebate application was approved and the check was received.

2 Likes

How can I get the BMWCCA rebate? Can I sign up today and receive it?

1 Like

You need to sign up for 3 years.

As in pay for the 3 Year deal? or I have to have been a member for 3 years

You can pay once and get it

Such a spectacular car. Best you can get under 75k IMO. Iā€™m swapping mine out and already regret it!!!

Like I can sign up today and still get it right?