Need to sell Land Rover & Jaguar units

I dont think they really had much to sell. Maybe trolling here for email addresses to sell?

Stop with your nonsense. I’m trying my best to reply to everyone’s emails.

Has anyone here communicated with this guy about specific deals? I emailed last Sunday night and did not get a response. He also refuses to put information clearly in this thread as has been asked for clearly.

1 Like

@nyclife directed me to some of the best LR lease offers I’d say in North America easily. Publicized lease offer on the V8 SC full size was 1247, 0 down, compared to 7500 down 1450 a month in Los Angeles. NYC area doesn’t lease to CA residents though so that one didn’t work out for me.

1 Like

Any chance there are any Land Rover deals left?

Ton of 17s on the lot. Question is will they drop lease support on the 17s starting in april.

And crazy deals on the XE’s or XF’s?

Yes there are a lot on the lots, I just can’t seem to find a decent deal. Can’t haggle for sh**, so I’m probably better off going thru a broker…

1 Like

V8s are still not under 1%.

You need to talk to @RVguy about that.

Yep, still got a few. 7 days left to get rid of them.

Email me what you’re looking for

elegantautoleasing@gmail.com

I emailed you more than 10 hours ago, and I haven’t heard back a word yet.

Just finished replying to all.

Check inbox please

Which dealer is this through? I’ve been looking for a motivated LR store to connect a NY Credit Union to.

Any deals on a F-Pace ?

Why not publish the deals here? If they really are awesome, you’ll move some merchandise if you tell everyone what you have to offer.

3 Likes

Agree! Like to see the deals too.

The inventory moves very quick, therefore becomes a mess when I publish deals

It avoids a mess when I relieve individual inquiries and I can tell each person individually which cars are available and which aren’t

Can you share an example of a deal with one of these units you’ve closed for a forum member? It’d be great to have a sense of what is achievable.

1 Like

quite a few people asked you to share example of what kind of deals you have to offer, the " cars gets old very fast and it’ll be a mess" excuse would actually drive people away, just my $0.02