Need to sell Land Rover & Jaguar units

Only if you knew what kind of residuals these things had lol…

38% with 15k miles per year excluding penalty at 39 months

residuals don’t change the prices I see in ads … lol

2 Likes

I’m trying to imply the kind of discount that’s being given to suffice this price

$20,000 off of MSRP

More discounts in the dealer advertisements though as its cheaper

It’s not exact. Just to get an idea.

I can beat whatever the dealer is willing to give

I may have a client then. I know someone looking for one. I’d be happy to connect you two if you could beat this advertisement.

Just messaged you (20)

Any 24 month 12k per year deals? Show me some options on the lower end for jaguars.

Email me please

elegantautoleasing@gmail.com

Sent email regarding Land Rovers.

Do you have deals on the jaguar XE?

Email sent please provide contact info

Yes, email me please

Elegantautoleasing@gmail.com

Overwhelmed with emails

Slowly replying to everyone

I’m just going to put this out there…if you are going to send quotes to leasehackr members, you need to give a breakdown of the deal, not just $xxx/month. Even after asking for more details, all I got was how many miles/months, which were horrible btw. How about down payment, taxes, fees, rebates?

5 Likes

PLEASE POST A SAMPLE DEAL!!! Use the template as other brokers have and let us judge how much the dealer is motived. Folks have asked and you have not provided anything but please email or pm… that’s BS. See EthanOCBMW, F30Daniel, or BMW_Dave posts as examples of how to post your deals.

1 Like

Done (20 characters)

When there telling to be transparent they mean use this format below be transparent everything in specifics this is a sample

MSRP: [$52,345]
Selling Price: [$41,696]
Rebates: [$1,500loyalty, $3,000 3 series rebate]

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.00156]
Residual: [65.41%]
Total Due At Signing: [$1,000]
Monthly Payment [$328 INC 9.5% TAX]

So what kind of deals are we talking about here? Do you have any examples you can post?

Not bad. Hopefully can be improved to 0 drive off and 36 months and 699