Need to sell Land Rover & Jaguar units

OP - How about you post a pic of yourself in the mutha**ing Rover all blinged up drinking Henessy and palming off $100 bills on 3 Russian models in the back seat??? Maybe that would convince people you are legit Land Rover dealer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m looking for an XE or XF deal, 10k per year with zero driveoff, i live in Miami FL. Let me know what you can do.

I’m looking for a 2017 Range Rover HSE Diesel. White/Black or Black / Black. 36/12.
And also looking for a 2017 Evoque SE Premium or HSE - White/Black or Black / Black. 36/12.

I’m looking to sign before the end of the month…

Yeah most people on this forum are going to roll their eyes at this.

Post some sample deals with all details (not just “X per month with Y down”) before you lose more credibility.

2 Likes

What was the msrp ? 10k miles?

$739 with taxes and inception fees upfront on a $75k range rover sport diesel

I believe you emailed me once before

Email me again please, trying to get back to everybody by today

completely ignored our msgs lol this is hilarious

I’m having everybody tell me I’m ignoring them

I’m not ignoring anybody- I just have over 300 emails in my inbox from the forum alone, and it takes some time to be able to get back to everybody

Please be patient, and I guarantee you will see a reply from me

1 Like

I think if you listed one variation of each model, with MF, discount and residual value, you’d save yourself from a lot of emails.
That way people can figure out the rough math on their own, if the car cost more or less than your example.

would be interested in seeing the numbers on a RR Sport SE pricing if you wanna PM me the details

So is there going to be a sample deal posted?

This thread needs to be deleted to stop wasting bits and bytes on blah, blah, blah…

1 Like

Takes me time to answer, but best way to reach me is email

elegantautoleasing@gmail.com

What he doesn’t tell u is that it’s for 5k miles per year for 72 months …seriously take this post down. Totally worthless

This level of opacity is the antithesis of the LH way.

I will not be online tonight but please feel free to PM any mods (@Jon, @ursus, etc) regarding whether you intend to offer any transparency and benefit the LH community.

Until then this thread is closed.

4 Likes