Need help on wiseness of used car leasing company

Lower residual, higher MF, limited (no) manufacturer support, no incentives… list goes on and on.

New car leases have such an allure because they are subvented, whereas you don’t see deals for used car leases.

That is why you should lease a Tundra! The best truck residual next to Tacoma by far!
@HersheySweet, help me out!

2 Likes

New car = higher residual

Old car = old model, used car price is less.

Easy enough to understand?

Leasing is depreciation and interest on depreciation minus incentives to make it VERY short.

Used car worth MUCH less than new car, that makes used car residual value go down, and new car to used car residual go up, therefore with used car prices high, it’s more expensive, and you get charged sales tax on purchase price minus your 5k trade.

Really dumbed down way, you want a truck and it’s not a rusty $&@8box, get a Tacoma, tundra, a new car with tax credits, or walk.

i didnt ask about this question specifically and didnt’t want to crowd the other thread with two different topics, so yes they are similar in the way that they both relate to leasing a used car but the questions of the two topics are different

My cell is on my profile, call me and I’ll verbally walk you through this cluster bomb free, better to teach a man to fish than to hand feed him.

mind if i call tmrw sometime say 1pm cst, its kinda late rn

You can call me too, if you want to

3pm cst or after is fine.

alright sounds good

you also reminded me about the tacoma, my friend has one and has been urging me to get one, anything on a trd pro in green, black, or gray? preferably with leather seats and black rims

or that really cool sand color

PROs do come out with leather seats and black rim, but they usually do not lease well.

any reason why?

Well, for one, they sell above the sticker, two, it doesn’t have a rebate

You should do ALOT more research before asking simple questions and trying to be spoonfed everything. (Tacoma TRD Pros haven’t came in Cement or Quicksand in years).

1 Like

could you see if theres any deals on a tacoma like this

and would it be possible to get black rims?

did you take time out of your day to think hey im gonna go be rude

I have this one in stock, but the starting MSRP is not $41,865. It’s more like $45k+ and therefore payment is near $500 range

lmk if you get anything else

I don’t have anything else. It’s either that or TRD Off-Road at $399