Need help on wiseness of used car leasing company

Go to the marketplace on this website. There may be brokers that ship or sell Rams in your area.

I’m 100% positive you can negotiate a far better deal on a new Ram over a used one.

Why the push and obsession to lease used? I guess I just don’t get it.

1 Like

I have to imagine it comes from looking at the selling price rather than the deal holistically. Without being well versed in leasing, one would expect used/cpo to be cheaper than new.

Can I just get your parents into 2020 Tundra TSS Off-Road (4WD) at $425 DAS and $425 month on 36/12k, please? I would not lease a Used vehicle, to be honest. Or if you have a trade that they quoted $5,000, I can even do $299 DAS and $299 month on 36/12k!

2 Likes

how do i get to the marketplace? i just joined this site 2 days ago

i’ll definitely talk to them about it, i’ve really had my eyes on a ram 1500 limited 2wd or laramie 4wd

https://forum.leasehackr.com/c/marketplace/7

thanks i’ll check it out

also do you have a link to what it would look like, and would i be able to customize it if i were to pay for it

If your desire is to get a truck to modify, you should reconsider if leasing is for you. Those modifications all have to come back off when you return the lease which is going to come up sooner than you realize.

Yes, you can customize it, if you are willing to trade in 3 years later!

i meant factory, not after market

i really like that dark blue actually, any interior pics? do they have leather seats?

No leather seats, but can add leather for $1,295 and no I don’t have interior pics

if were to add leather seats, how much would monthly be and would it change das? would leather seats package included heated or cooled seats?

$475 DAS with $475 on 36/12k
$5,000 DAS with $349 on 36/12k

Why is it that leasing used cars is more expensive then new ones? I’ve even put used 2019 ram 1500’s in the calculator and have come up with numbers of $447 a month for a 2019 ram 1500 laramie with 16000 miles at $46000, with all major options except for the black appearance package.

first sentence is supposed to say “why is it that people are saying leasing a used car is…”

Don’t you already have an other thread about this?

1 Like

Lower residual??

2 Likes

And this is the main reason^