Need feedback on lease offer aggregator - HipKar

Got it.
It is nice to be able to sort cars by payment but yeah otherwise if it is just dealer ads then the nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Im working on a site similar to this for personal biz only. That way it would make it easier to use than the spreadsheet. With a hope in the future to be able to speed up the process. Structure your own deal/ pick or decline F&I product etc. then load all your docs. Would require a login to see deals (To stay Toyota Ad Compliant)

hipKar is cool concept just the amount of data and working with multiple dealers is a lot of work.

The filters don’t stick. For example, if I filter for trucks and 5 star rating, then view one of the results, when I go Back to view another the filters have been reset. Except for the price/month.

1 Like

Yup, as someone who works in the industry, this is terrible UX, need to really fade out the 250, or replace it with ‘enter here’ or ‘how much do you want to spend’ etc…

2 Likes

There should not be ANY errors. And this particular one is so dumb from programming point of view. If you put something that looks like a real value then it should take it as such.

2 Likes

@Superbenj Agreed. Changed the interface to have a real value instead of a placeholder. Thanks for the suggestions!

@steevo thanks. Will fix soon.