Need feedback on lease offer aggregator - HipKar

@Burg Thanks for the feedback. The idea is to offer a complete car broker / car buying service that does the negotiation on behalf of the customer. Think of it as a next-gen car broker.

Re-launching hipkar.com today with a new look. Now including local deals (starting with SoCal) and the ability to filter by make, model, and body type. Would love feedback from the LH community!

1 Like

Click on your link to go to your website, clicked on the default value of 250 and it errors out there. Didn’t bother to try further. :man_facepalming:

If you type in 250 it works. I think the default is grayed out as an example

@Jon The “250” is a placeholder/example and you have to type in the monthly payment. Please do try and again and let me know what you think.

1 Like

User error

1 Like

Looking good but all it did when I said I want to lease a Colorado for 109 a month is ask me for email lol… Any future plans to at least be able to get a real quote online?

Looks nice but what happens afterwards?

Ideal to have pictures for all cars.

@vhooloo yes, the plan is to ultimately get a quote online. For now, it is through email and text.

@JamesBond For now, we collect your contact information and put you in touch with the right dealer. What would you like the experience to be? Would it be more valuable if you the tool let you sign the lease or negotiate the final terms?

Is the dealer going to honor that deal? As you may have seen hocker the dealers have not been honoring the deals.

It asks us to put in a number between 150 to 2k but then shows cars less than that (Local deal offers). I feel like you can put in a range instead of a set number. I would like a car for payments between 10 and 200 etc. Also, not sure if just me, but it did not ask for permission to use location. I don’t mind it since it just pulled location of the VPN location but look into that as well!

@JamesBond We will try our best to get the advertised deal but, in some cases, the deal is based on inventory so its not guaranteed.

@Splattered Yes, you are right - it is the max monthly payment on the home page. We will add the range to the detailed filters in the coming months.

It’s just an aggregator of national manufacturer ads/offers.

Pointless IMO.

@chrishs2000 thanks for the candid feedback. We have both manufacturer offers by region as well as local dealer offers (both restricted to SoCal for now).

The manufacturer offers that are usually ridiculously easy to beat, and the dealer offers that are usually total BS.

I guess for the masses it’s useful, but anyone on this forum would be much better served by an aggregator of local incentives, MF and RV.

Granted I haven’t been following prices for the Giulia but this seems too good?

Looks like a typical dealer ad. Here’s what HipKar would pull in for my area;

What does HipKar do with the fine print? Just ignore it? You need to be an FCA employee, have FCA loyalty, it excludes tax/title/license and “all fees” whatever those are.

So is hipkar just screen scraping dealer ads? In that case, it is not very sophisticated or useful (yet)