Need feedback on lease offer aggregator - HipKar

Hi - I’ve been working on a tool to aggregate all car lease deals in one place: https://hipkar.com

Would really appreciate any feedback. Hope this is not flagged as SPAM (only looking for feedback from ppl who know the auto leasing business).

1 Like

So it just gets and lists the national offers from the manufacturers?

1 Like

Not bad for start - I can definitely feel you’ve put time and money into this! Very responsive and fast interface.

1 suggestion - make a switch to show pure monhly price - since due at signing is different. You also might have to take months into consideration - this would be super valuable. I wouldn’t mind paying a little bit - but your best bet would probably be doing truecar - and charge dealers $300 for a lead.

1 Like

Yes, but it also calculates and rates every offer based on the monthly payment, due at signing and MSRP. Also, provides the ability to compare two offers side-by-side.

Great work so far, I like the clean UI. Curious about the algorithm of your “lease offer rating”. Keep working on it and get adverti$ing from national and local dealers. I like that you show the expiration date.

@kerch2007 Thanks and great feedback. Will definitely try to incorporate the “true price per month”.

It would be really helpful if we could get the MF and RV for any vehicle. Similar to what BmwDave has

Good stuff, really clean interface. Did you use angular to build this out? Also, just an idea, if I’m able to find deals and like what I see, you should incorporate links to dealers nearby (since you’re already capturing zipcode) so that I can see their inventory. I realize this may be a bit more work, but you could potentially turn that into revenue.

When is the data updated…the offers listed expired at the end of Sept.

Right now, working on adding more manufacturers so will be updating soon. The plan is to update it every week.

@Dany1122 Thanks - I will look into that.

@troutbum Thanks. Want to keep advertising to a minimum for now but a good idea for the long term.

Great, all car lease deals in one place, will surely have a look onto it.
Thanks.

Where is this being pulled from?

I would recommend adding a new field too, which shows the true monthly cost. (Monthly payment + (down payment/number of months in lease))

1 Like

Its being pulled directly from the car manufacturer. In this case, I’m pulling it from here: https://www.mbusa.com/en/special-offers

The “lease offer rating” is my own formula that takes into account the MSRP, the down payment and the monthly payment and is similar to the money factor calculations.

1 Like

@mobajwa Great feedback. I will definitely add that.

But where do you see one for $795 due at signing?

It’s nice to see you taking some initiative with this, but I’m not sure this service is helpful to us. I see you are saving people time by listing all the manufacturer advertisements in one place, but what you can actually pay for a car is vastly different than the prices the manufacturers advertise. Even for a non hacker, I’m not sure the way the cars are listed and priced would help people make decisions.

@JamesBond thats a mistake. Will get it fixed.