NE HACKR MEETUP: Spring 2021 in NJ

, ,

I would’ve stopped by, but flying with the family cross-country to Disneyland.

I think my Grand Cherooke might be sold by then. Will roll in my 2008 Chrysler 300 hooptie unless i hack something by then. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update on Hackrs and their rides attending:

Orangeman96 - 2019 BMW 430xi GC
Dewey Lima: 2019 Volvo S90
Azure: Giulia
Lvs23: 2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Falcon01 and @ZH22: Mustang or 540
Discountsales2020 - Dan: BMW M4 CS
Blablabla: 2017 BMW i3
Aronchi: i8
NY13: 2008 Chrysler 300 hooptie
Jabidi786: (maybe) 2017 Passat R-Line
Leaselegend: (maybe) BMW X3
MaxG:
HN308: BMW 740xi
BBalks: 2016 Lexus IS 300 F sport

1 Like

I’d love to come if I’m around that day. I’m just over in Jersey City but I’m sure my wife already has plans for me :sunglasses: I’ll be in a black X3 if I can make it, otherwise have fun boys.

1 Like

Hey @leaselegend would be awesome if you could make it, hope the wife let’s you lose, I had to bribe mine with Broadway show tickets, sigh.

1 Like

We are 1 Week Away from the 1st NE NJ Leasehackr MeetUp. If you havent had a chance to respond please let me know if you can make it and what ride you’ll be bringing. We are up to about 10 Hackrs for the meetup!

Saturday, July 20th, 12pm
Buffalo Wild Wings, Secaucus, NJ

@Falcon01Are you still able to come? If so, what ride you bringing?

Also if anyone else wants to come and hasnt respobded, please let me know!!!

I’m in…

1 Like

Awesome @max_g any idea what youll be bringing?

I will be there as well and will bring my 740xi.

1 Like

YES! YES! YES!!! This meetup is cooking with gas now!!!

PS Im not the richest boy on the block so Im starting to reconsider my “first drink on me comment” if indeed 13 (or more) show up, which would be awesome! I am capping it to the first 8 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll cover the rest, not to worry!

3 Likes

Cool @nextlevelautobrokers, excited to see all these awesome Hackr rides!!!

I am driving a hooptie. At least will I be allowed to take some pictures with some of these cool cars?

1 Like

I got your drink covered!
The fact that you put this together and kept rallying the troops is enough; its a nice gesture but surely we can cover the tab with the $$$ we saved since we found this site!!!
Looking fwd fellow hackers!

2 Likes

I am def getting you a drink!
I will swing by with the car you helped me hack
Cheers

1 Like

Thank you @blablabla agreed, this site has saved us thousands! Appreciate the drink!

What are we up to by count now?:slight_smile: Hopefully BWW isn’t busy at that time:)

Thinking 13 plus or minus 1 or 2, should be a good turnout, looking forward to it!