NE HACKR MEETUP: Spring 2021 in NJ

, ,

I will be there!

I’ve learned so much in the last 6 months of lurking these forums and would love to see all the sick cars you guys drive.

I drive a 2016 Lexus IS 300 F sport (White/Red) which I believe I hacked (or want to believe I hacked) ~3 years ago $399.98 with $1000 DAS and $2000 in MSDs.

1 Like

Crap flying out Sat morning to Chicago, wanted to come live so close by lol

@Orangeman96 Yes, I’m still in. If the weather’s nice, I’ll probably bring the Mustang, otherwise the 540. FYI, I’m bringing along @ZH22

Sorry @anon30710682 will have another for sure!!

Our Hackr Meetup Group is getting larger by the day, thank you everyone for your responses and Im excited to meet you all and check out these sweet Hackr ridss!
As we have, I hope, such a big group attending, do we want nametags or placards for the cars or is this really “corny?” Ive never organized anything like this before so feedback highly welcomed.

Buffalo Wild Wings does not take reservations and is first-cone, first serve but I spoke to a manger who told me they wont be too crowded at 12 and should have no issues getting tables.

2 Likes

This is the one time where I feel nametag stickers could be useful because it’s 2x the mental effort to remember first names + usernames

1 Like

Yes to name tag showing user name plus real name.
I’ve been to online forums offline meetups and it’s nice to easily get to people real names especially for the first meetup as there is a limited brain capacity to keep it all stored in memory:)

Awww, if I was coming, I think I’d be the only female. I wouldn’t need a name tag!

Too bad this wasn’t during the week, because it’s not that far of a schlep from Hoboken, and I would have shown up after work, despite the traffic on Route 3.

@AP919 totally understand its a hike for you on the weekend…Route 3 traffic sucks…hope to meet you at another Hackr meetup, maybe one out on LI?

Still too far and too much traffic. I know I’m not the only one in Westchester here!

If anyone needs help with directions or information, shoot me a DM on here.

Saturday, July 20th, 12pm ET
Buffalo Wild Wings - Secaucus, NJ
470 Harmon Meadow Boulevard, Secaucus, NJ 07094

We will meet in the back corner of the BWW parking lot.
Looking forward to meeting all of you, checking out your cool rides and having some wings, drinks, and hackr conversations!

Will you guys take video of the initial meet and greets. “Hello, I am Dan, but you may know me as @nextlevelautobrokers

1 Like

oh nonono hahah…I’m staying incognito!

Not possible w that car!!

no one will notice especially if @aronchi brings the i8!

1 Like

Sure they will - especially if you pull in, do a few donuts, and then get out.

1 Like

Its going to be 105 degrees on Saturday, does that i8 have AC?

1 Like

Yet another reason to not make the trek from far away. Haha, sorry but true. I just want to go into hibernation until fall.

1 Like

I’m secretly kinda hoping that our camping trip gets canceled because of the heat, if so I would probably try to swing by, but as of now it looks like it’s still a go.

1 Like

There is a heat index/ozone warning, tell them you need cold beer/soda/liquor or you will die drom the geat so you have to come!

2 Likes