NE HACKR MEETUP: Spring 2021 in NJ

, ,

Works for me

I could be interested.

Iā€™d prefer virtual for now TBH

1 Like

DAMN i missed you guys!!!

Suggest this happen before the coronavirus wave from the south completely annihilates the northeast lolā€¦

3 Likes

When do we expect it to hit?
Iā€™m up for it and promise to keep it at 6ft at all times:)

@NurseAl when do we expect it to hit, so we can plan for this beforehand? :rofl:

Haha. We may have had our primary wave here in NY/NJ - who knows.

The new infections that are happening in the hospitals here in NJ (even though absolute numbers are going up), people donā€™t seem to be as sick as they were in March/April.

But who even knows anything about this virus anyway??

Lets get this bumped back up :slight_smile:

Alright guys - anyone interested in a meetup before thereā€™s another wave and while itā€™s still relatively warm enough to be outside?

@Lvs23 I know I can count on you for some good survival stories.

I have an exciting car update that I havenā€™t shared yet (Yes, more exciting than getting the Bolt and swapping out the Tundraā€¦)

3 Likes

Just let me knowā€¦ I gotta get a hitch so I can tow one of the Bolts over with the Jeep. Itā€™s been a busy year :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™d be more than happy to come out. Outdoor type event?

I would be open to indoor or outdoor. Depending on day and time.

Iā€™d be open to either outdoor or indoor. I would lean towards outdoor in case anyone is uncomfortable with indoor. @Orangeman96 I think we need a new poll with some suggested datesā€¦

1 Like

Still prefer virtual for the time being

I was telling the ā€œhigh beaming a state trooper cruising in the left laneā€ story the other day. Who told us that, was it @Dewey_Lima?

1 Like

Yup. That was me. Donā€™t forget to turn on your interior light and waive to him after he gets out of your way :wink:

4 Likes

Wouldnā€™t do it any other way :wave:

1 Like

Thank you @Falcon01 for bringing this up. I almost gave up after few tries during last few months of COVID

Iā€™m pleasantly surprised that more people are opening up to meet in person

The only suck part now is to guess the weather on the day of the meet.

I guess we can start with the vote of how many are willing to meet in person and figure out where and when.

carless at the moment but would be down to come

2 Likes

Yes, a lot of people are realizing that:

1. You canā€™t stay inside and hide forever
  2. As offices/schools open up, people are more willing to do normal things as they are already at some level of risk from Work/Schools
  3. If you are careful, the risk isnā€™t that high
  4. We understand the virus better now and how to go about treating it to minimize hospitalizations and deaths.

I am down to meet up. Just picked up my new car that I canā€™t wait to share with everyone.

5 Likes