NE HACKR MEETUP: Spring 2021 in NJ

, ,

Maybeeeeee. I think I’m going out there at the end of January, and he wants me to rent it. Haha. You can ship it to NJ and try to drive half-way back to California to see how far you get!

2 Likes

That’s a long drive when they feed me in the front of the plane (irrespective of how bad the meal is). Farting up his Model 3 across the country isn’t the cannonball run I dreamt of.

1 Like

Actually come to think of even East Brunswick would do.

Superchargers are plentiful enough to do the jaunt honestly and what range advantage you gain from the AWD cars is chewed up by the inherent inefficiencies of powering two motors.

1 Like

You guys should meet up at the Bernards Inn in Bernardsville

Love that place

https://www.bernardsinn.com/

1 Like

That’s way tooooooooo fancy to me :slight_smile:

Btw, @Bostoncarconcierge are you in? Tag team with @Ursus?

2 Likes

Ya know…I was actually thinking about it.

If you guys ever do something in CT or NYC, I’d love to join.

While I love Princeton it’s just a bit too far on a day trip.

Although I hear Sesame Place can be fun for the kiddo and that’s only 30 mins away

1 Like

I keep trying the New England meetups but nothing happens ha

I was at Sesame only once - it was just ok. But granted it was like a 100F with 90% humidity that day:) At least felt that way.

Make a day trip from BOS to EWR:)

Apparently most of the brokers and mods are in NJ :slight_smile:

This is very very true.

If it’s ever in NYC count me in!

@nextlevelautobrokers promised me any steak on the menu at Keens if I come down.

2 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa~
I said a steak at a NJ diner, not dinner

5 Likes

The ol’ steak bait and switch! Seen it a thousand times

7 Likes

There’s always Westchester…

MEETUP??

When and where?

I’M THERE!

If you pick a place in the Woodbridge / Edison area, you might attract folks from Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island.

I think the Edison area might be a good compromise. Super easy to get to from anywhere in the area because 287, Parkway, Turnpike, 1, are all super close. I haven’t been in years, but the Edison diner is pretty good.

2 Likes

down for this.

There’s a great Tex-Mex near the Woodbridge mall called Jose Tejas, lots of parking.

What @Dewey_Lima and @ElectricEliminator think about that place?