NE HACKR MEETUP: Spring 2021 in NJ

, ,

It’s literally the first flight of the day across the country, sorry :man_shrugging:t2:

How many of you are traveling 3,000 miles for Mouse Wings?

1 Like

That’s not Central Jersey. There is another Buffalo wild wings in West Windsor which would be about an hour south of there.

I’d like to come join and meet some fellow Hackrs. Put me down for maybe on the 19th, 25th is my bday so probably won’t be around. I’m in Hudson County so good with pretty much any North or Central NJ location, boundary debates aside haha!

I’ll say this about the 19th: It’s going to be an NFL Conference Championship game day, and one of those games is scheduled for 3pm, so it might be kind of crowded at a BW3 or the like. That being said there is one in the Princeton area that was mentioned before. The surrounding area has a bunch of places, although I’d avoid anything in the the actual town due to parking issues. In my immediate neck of the woods there’s the aforementioned BW3, Killarney’s in Hamilton is pretty good, Hamilton Tap and Grill in Robbinsville is good and located off a major highway too with plenty of parking. Just a few ideas I can think of in my vicinity if it’s considered “Central” enough.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t do a BWW in general, but I’m good for the 19th.

That’s unfortunate. I have not idea what are Mouse Wings except for something that has to do with Disney but I’m sure that is not it.

Shows my knowledge of CNJ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think we are settled on the 19th. Now it’s down to place and time.

1 Like

Haha but that’s perfect for us NNJ people lol

1 Like
1 Like

Unfortunately, I am not available on the 19th.

That is unfortunate. You will be missed.

You have a good points on the NFL game…

As for the location in Hamilton Township - if that gets more people in rather than out - I’m ok.
But need to see others options.

I think @aronchi is coming from Brooklyn, and I’m curios if he would get that far on i8 (if still leasing that one)

+1 for Hamilton

2 Likes

I’d say somewhere either in Mercer (Princeton, Hamilton) or Middlesex County (One of the many Brunswicks?) would be most “Central”, with Middlesex showing a slight bias towards the NYC area and Mercer showing a very heavy bias towards me :joy:. That being said I’d be down for Middlesex too. Arooga’s in East(?) Brunswick is a good spot (lots of parking) and I’d always be down to go to Redd’s Biergarten in New Brunswick, I could even take the train there, but that kind of defeats the purpose of a car meet-ish event!

1 Like

I like that option personally for me - 30 min shorts drive. 1 hr 40 min instead of 2hr 11min

What are you going to be driving, @jeisensc? :stuck_out_tongue:

My XC60 is afraid of flying, so whatever my Uber is driving. Unless it’s further than I’ll rent something for the day (parking at my hotel sucks sucks sucks).

I can bring a photo of the XC60 with its OFFICIAL Trophy Garage™ sticker on it.

1 Like

Turo! Duh…

3 Likes

Will @Electric ‘s lesser pole-working Model 3 have enough range to get me there? If so I’ll Turo that.

1 Like