My new wagon obsession (2019 Volvo V60)

I need me some R-Design pics asap.

Polestar division was spun off into a stand-alone brand. On a power basis I think the most ‘sporty’ Volvo will be the T8 hybrids given the combined HP but nothing like the actual Polestar models of old sadly

Not yet technically, listen to the release. They say it’s kind of separate, but S60 got Polestar infused in it :slight_smile:
There was S60 Polestar on display.

Awesome, I had not read much into it other than “Polestar Engineered” having some exterior bits. Sounds like an M package kind of equivalent aka m550i vs an M5

Unless I misunderstood what they were saying about all these T8, Polestar and other things :slight_smile: Maybe they called T8 Polestar?

Polestar t8 will have a slight power bump, bigger brakes, tuned suspension bits and visual upgrades. However, it will only be available through Care by Volvo

This is for the s60 just announced. Hopefully we see something similar in the wagon

The standalone Polestar is going through Care but I didn’t see that the s/v60 variants would be as wel. Where did you read that?

https://jalopnik.com/the-2019-volvo-s60-is-slick-as-hell-1826980480

More excitingly, Volvo will offer a Polestar engineered version of the S60 in limited quantities and, oddly, only through the Care By Volvo app.

I cry. 20202020202020

I could get onboard with the sedan too… we all know those are going to sell like shittttttttttttttttttt.

Although Volvo, come on, you gotta change up the interior styling a BIT between the various models.

1 Like

If the price is right, I’d settle for the S60. But man I want that V60.

Don’t. It’s T8 only :slightly_smiling_face:

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I’m sure they’ll throw 17,000 on the hood eventually like the rest of the models…just be patient :slight_smile:

1 Like

They will just import them here in small quantities and will be giving minimum incentives, like on V90.

I’m not gonna try and start a political battle here, but those little quantities might be banged up by the supposed 25% tariffs that are a comin’. Think they’ll spit out a few from SC if needed?

Read my edited post above :grinning:
SC is for S60 only, for now. Then XC90, I think.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

And here comes V60CC

https://www.volvocars.com/us/cars/new-models/v60/trims/cross-country

3 Likes