My new wagon obsession (2019 Volvo V60)

This looks awesome. sign me up if we get to $300 a month… alas I have not seen 1 wagon deal on lease-hacker that wasn’t a real one off loaner situation.

Better chance with 2019 S60.

Saw the new V60 in person today for the first time. Such a good looking wagon! Even my SO agreed. She normally rolls her eyes when I drool over wagons.

I instantly started to daydream of picking one up in Sweden.

1 Like

They will not come here until 2020 MY (or 2019?) in mid-summer at the earliest. First in Europe.

Which means little to no hacking until 2021 at the earliest.

Smaller numbers vs. new S60, also.

IIRC the Volvo USA site said available early 2019 (didn’t say MY).

But yes I saw them in Europe.

I saw the V60 on saturday. Its is totally up my ally. Great looking car, right size, right packaging. Sign me up for a T6 R design.

I say this, but I doubt I’ll be buying/leasing one. I really can’t stomach the price/payments on these luxury wagons.

My dealer’s GM told me, so dunno. Maybe MY 2019, but still will come after S60.

I would imagine the V60 coming out first as production model has already been shown and it’s already on Volvo website (saying release early 2019). S60 production model supposedly will be shown this summer.

They are right now in production hell and the CEO of Volvo is sleeping in the factory and they pulled workers from all other manufacturing lines to make that date. Wait that’s the other car …

2 Likes

Yea, I see it on Volvo site. I’m sure I also read it somewhere about Europe first and US later in the year.
But also S60 will start coming in the late 2018, I believe.

V60 will be available on the Care by Volvo Program

I wonder if the V60 T8 (the plug-in variant) will have some special lease offerings since it also qualifies for the federal tax credit? A guy can dream, I guess.

HK

yeah, Care seems to be an overpriced lease that is designed to make car “owning” simple

YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2 Likes

Love it but it’s such a bummer the Polestar versions won’t come.

S60 Polestar then?..

I want a V60 with plaid seats so badly.

I showed my wife the picture of those seats and was immediately given the green light to buy a V60… now all I can do is wait.