My new stelvio ti sport $404/mo $0das 52500 msrp

I’ve spoken to that dealer about this car. They aren’t willing to be competitive with some of the other dealers in the area.

You should be shooting for 18%-20% off before incentives. That would mean a pre-incentive sale price of $41,152 (on the low end) to $42,180 (on the high end).

I see now. Needed 41-42k on #13 and remove the equity from the picture completely. I thought I’d be able to add it on post-incentives but it looks like they didn’t do that.

Didn’t think I’d make a lot of rookie mistakes on this quote. Thanks for the heads up guys!

There are other dealers up here that can be more competitive. I’m sending you a PM.

I will pay 2200 for a decent paint job and matching panels that are evenly aligned … (cue the Tesla Model 3 jokes)…

1 Like

You can’t get 20% off preincentives. My deal was 16% off. With 20% off I’d be at 300/mo

Never say never. I helped someone get 18.2% at the end of last month on a Ti Sport…rates were worse last month so the overall deal wasn’t as good. I’m just saying…nothing is impossible on the last day of the month and the quarter.

1 Like

I said 20% is impossible. That would be a sub 300 lease on a 52k car. Incentives are 4750 with true car added, 5250 with loyalty. Just calculated it. Would be $214 base payment at 20% off plus incentives

I found another philly area dealer that will discount 13-16% before incentives. Pm me if interested. The dealership I got my car from won’t do anything close to my deal again.

With that discount you’ll be under 450/mo on 52k msrp with just true car incentive. 24/12 lease $0 das

1 Like

Sorry. I’m talking 18-20% after the $1000 aged inventory rebate but before the $3250 lease cash and then any other rebates.

Makes much more sense! Some dealers add it in sales price, some make it an incentive. Money in one hand out of another tactic.

I showed the contract to another dealer in PA and they threw a fit! The lowest they came down was $0 upon signing and $600 a month for 39 months!

Of course they did - this thread is from August and it is now the end of November. Alfa leasing has changed a ton since then.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: hilarious

3 Likes

HI,

I’m looking to Buy Stelvio Sport,Need Help and Suggestions on negotions.

Regards
NG

1 Like

Where are you located?

would love to hear how you got this deal or if there was any other stelvios at that price.

Looking into the same car now

This was 14 months ago…

1 Like