My new stelvio ti sport $404/mo $0das 52500 msrp

Brown Daub in Easton?

Good deal and nice vehicle. Canā€™t help mentioning that your payment would be almost 100 bucks a month cheaper with the regular white.

I looked far and wide for Alfa white on black ti sport, with pano roof, hk audio. It is what it isā€¦the wife wanted white. Iā€™d be in a misano blue on black 20ā€ wheels if it was my carā€¦

And check your math, if be about $40 cheaper without the upgraded white :wink:

1 Like

Hot damn thatā€™s a good deal. I should stop browsing this forum :cry:

3 Likes

oooooh spicy !!!

Oh wow i totally missed the upgraded paint, damn $2200.

did you get CarPlay?

1 Like

Where did you get the tundra from? Iā€™ve been trying to find a dealer to play ball in philly area for a while now

I have the HK audio and the only annoying thing is this crackling sound from the driver side speaker when I connect the phone through USB. Anyone else had the same problem?

This was a known issue I believe the dealership can fix it.

OP check your tire pressure. A bunch of dealerships never lower the tire pressure which ships at like 55 psi. Should be 33 front 36 back.

1 Like

Fade 2 clicks to the rear and turn up treble, bass and mids. Made the hk sound much better

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s pricy but beautiful sparkles. Itā€™s my wifeā€™s car anyway, she loves the color. Most other colors cost $600. So itā€™s really only a 1600 upcharge at 40% resid. So really Iā€™m paying $25/mo for the paint. Iā€™ll take the paint over that terribke navi

Maybe Iā€™m missing it on the sheet, but what was the money factor? Iā€™m trying to get something close out in Portland/Seattle.

It was so small, no wonder youā€™ve missed it. Only $162.58.

.22% I believe. 60% residual

I called the dealer and asked if I could share with some people and he flat out said heā€™s not willing to make these deals.

Better off just getting them from Justin at Erie and shipping it. If anything changes Iā€™ll let the group know.

I guess some people figured out where I got it and he said he got like 10 calls today. Hopefully he gives some people a deal on aged units. They donā€™t have many left though.

Where did you get the tundra from? Can you give me info on which model

Need some help here guys. Went to the dealer late last night and the #'s donā€™t look quite as good as the others. I have a trade in value with equity of around $3.5-4k. Am I reading this wrong?

Do I need to adjust the mileage penalty rate?

Get a check for your equity. Do not put it down

1 Like