My new stelvio ti sport $404/mo $0das 52500 msrp

Just picked up the new stelvio.

52440 msrp
Ally 24/12 lease
500 loyalty
500 true car
$404/mo $0 Das 23 payments to follow

Message me if you want some details or advice. More than happy to help, this forum really helped me out.

Philly area

13 Likes

Well done. Congrats!

I want this deal, we have 100+ in my state lets go! Illinois
all I want is
TI Sport with 20’ sport wheels (White, grey or black, in that order.)
GPS
Sunroof
Stereo (Harmon)

Ready to sign today!

I lost one but I have faith :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be impossible :smirk:

1 Like

pix in the trophy garage thread plz

Please PM me salesperson’s contact info, i’m very interested, i even got myself the Truecar certificate

I’m tired of hearing that phrase. It’s possible!

All these dealers promise the best deals and when you lay a deal out, they tell you it’s impossible.

It clearly isn’t!

1 Like

Harmon is not possible. Harman is :grin:

1 Like

Can you show us a copy of the worksheet?

Hi, I will message you. I am in Allentown area.

1 Like

I was just gonna ask the same, worksheet or the actual contract would be great, thanks in advance!

No prob guys. I’ll post it up tomorrow. I wanted to buy through Justin in Erie. Shipping and settling for a color I didn’t want killed that deal. He made it possible by giving me such an incredible quote. I can’t praise his transparency and honesty enough. I actually teamed up with another leasehackr and emailed this dealership and we both took delivery today. He paid 454 for a 51500 msrp, no loyalty incentive. They gave him a 16% off quote and me 14%. I asked what’s up with that? And they dropped my price $1000. So instead of the $450 payment I was going to make, it dropped to $404. Sorry if I didn’t respond to messages. I will. I got a tundra coming Friday for $313/mo also. This forum rocks!

2 Likes

Out of curiosity was this one gray?

$404 including 9% PA tax?

Who is eligible for loyalty?

mind sharing the dealer name thanks

You realize you could have leased a CRV for the same price, right?

But, but, but… it’s a Honda! It has Car play!

5 Likes

)

6 Likes

Hope this helps you guys negotiate. Remember I had loyalty for having a ram 1500 lease, 500 true car, it’s an aged unit (B vin), and I also got them an additional sale through a referral the same day. I originally was paying $450/mo, but the stars aligned this week, and they dropped the price an extra $1000.
Also, Justin at Erie had me quoted at 419/mo for a more heavily optioned stelvio, if it was convenient and he had white on black I would have 100% bought through him instead.

3 Likes

Great deal! Please provide me with the contact info when convenient…