My Full size pickup search - 2018 Toyota Tundra SR5 - $315 including tax

So you’re calling the site owner a disgruntled lessee? I’m not saying each and every car is going to be nailed, but usbank has a reputation. Believe what you want though…I’ll still sleep at night either way.

1 Like

I offer a $1400 wear and tear package for $700. If you’re that worried then you should
Buy it and factor that in. Either pay $250/mo to lease a $39k Tacoma or $450/mo. 99% don’t choose the latter. $7200 difference in lease payments would pay for a lot of post lease damage…

You don’t offer anything, you’re a consultant that works for free, or did you forget? We all know that’s a crock BTW. Worst kept secret ever.

Interested to hear about the wear and tear. Must be 3rd party and not on the contract. US Bank doesn’t allow EWU.

1 Like

Mp is bored again tonight. Refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh. Get a life bro

1 Like

Cody I can find out the company. I believe they charge 1395 and my dealer offers it for 700. I don’t think anyone I referred to them have bought it yet…I do tell everyone that usbank is picky and they should consider it. But people from this site are always looking at todays bottom line.

1 Like

You sleep bro? You have that mechanical bird hitting refresh all night ?

image The Simpsons Computer GIF

Fun in mom’s basement again, opportunity chaser?

1 Like

the ceramiccoating isnt tint, so it wasnt marked up and you didnt get hosed ha. The 899 is for Simoniz cermaic coating exterior. Stain sealant spray interior. Real value in the warranty for stains and the 2500 lease guard. lineex 399

Please don’t resurrect 3 year old threads