Muscle car Lease

It’s for my son. He moved up north and has no car except the company car, wise guy

No, not refundable. My son ordered it about almost 4 weeks ago. It’s already built, but still at the factory. Don’t know the status code.

Bro, calm down. All I am saying is it’s advertised at a $299 per month, with fees, like all other leases. But you can’t get one. Typical GM bullshit.

I did not ignore the set of asterisks …I guarantee you go into a GM dealership that has an LT1 right at base, tell them you have loyalty lease, will pay the crappy dealer fees and ask them the lease price. I know the residual and MF for these leases this month. They will come back and tell you over $500 per month. Ever wonder why they do this? It’s because they are rip-off artists.

Now I am sure you will come back with an answer to this as to why “you can’t walk into a dealer and demand a $299 lease”. I’ll tell you why. Because the dealers at this point in time do not want to lose the revenue on a lease. It’s that simple.

I think what he’s trying to tell you is doesn’t matter what point of time, you’re never getting $299 because it doesn’t include any tax, tag, title fees. Depending on what state you’re in all of these fees combined can easily push up the price to ~$400 a month.

Enough has been said about this, if you’ve made up your mind to bash dealerships based on a national advertised offer then I’m not sure if anyone is going to be able to help you here.

It’s more of “advertised deals aren’t what they seem to be, so just ignore them”. Sometimes you can do way better than the surface level deal, sometimes you can’t.

I point it out more because it’s almost a daily occurrence that we get people that come on here and struggle with why an advertised offer in reality isn’t what they think it is.

I contacted a bunch of GM dealers about Camaro LT1 leases and just asked bottom line, what is the monthly including tax and the total out of pocket due at signing. Sometimes I’ll cut and paste the lease offer as a reference, but they always try to play games and most of the time a broker deal is better than what I am able to get dealers down to. I even noticed some of the LT1 lease offers specifying a security deposit was required, but never got the details on what that entailed.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for one too. A sh*ty dealer called Van Horn in WI tried charging $5k+ over sticker. The slimy lingo was something like “you may of seen this advertised at a lower rate but the real price is”. Another dealership said msrp but somehow quoted $480. That’s with supplier and loyalty. On a $40k car 7%tax (Ohio). I know they’re trying to pull something.

I’m on the wrong coast for you, but the NJ Chevrolet dealer I got my LT1 has 2 in-transit and available. They will honor supplier discount + $1500 loyalty rebate, but they mark up MF. You are looking at like $450/mo with $0 DAS @ 48m/10K on a $44K MSRP build.

3 Likes

The GM lease for the camaro was the real deal months ago. In case your head was buried under a rock you might not know. Now you are not getting any lease deals on these cars unless you luck out and find a dealer who will not stick you with a pitch fork. And I am telling you that is not happening because all dealers are sucking in the profits. Even if you order one you are still at the mercy of the selling dealer.

You are totally missing the point

1 Like

FWIW my Current Camaro deals are at buy rate and are at MSRP, or supplier/employee if you have a code =)

Someone please consider me your friend and share the friends and family code plssssss

Lol that is actually what is going to happen here. I am just hoping that some one is having a good day and wants to help me out

The Lion King Help GIF

This is going to turn into a troll post now

1 Like

Can I ask where abouts in jersey is this dealer?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.