Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

I was parked across the street. Met a colleague for lunch and went to Penzy’s after (cinnamon was among the purchases).

1 Like

I saw 2 flat beds on the highway the other day that each had 2 of these and 1 Microvan.

1 Like

I still have a color change hotwheel, i bet we wound be rich if they made a color change wrap

Cough, BMW already did,

1 Like

Who wore it best?

4 Likes

Wow that’s ugly as hell

It’s not bad honestly.

1 Like

Doh! Guessed wrong…didn’t think you’d do Papa’s nor the Sushi joint, so I pegged you doing a mani-pedi. Now I now it was the spice.

Same spec as mine, but with a roof rack and cooler license plate.

2 Likes

Lol That’s the exact type of Plate that LV hates here…plates only good for that car. (unless he keeps buying V90’s)

6 Likes

5 Likes

Saw my first CT5 V Blackwing

4 Likes

thats the v6 not the big :dog:

Oh really? I know, at least initially, the badging didn’t differentiate from the regular. What’s the giveaway? It had what looked to be a descent amount of carbon fiber in the interior too.

the awd badge is the v6
the 6.2 is rwd

1 Like

Saw my first Lucid today in NH, couldn’t get a pic but I’m pretty sure they live up the street from me, he always has Tesla Ss, hopefully I’ll get a shot soon.

You’re going to have to take my word for it, but this caramel-colored joy is a 1976ish Dodge Charger. (Dad was in the car with me and ID’d it).

I noticed it because it took forever to make a right turn, and when it finally did it was clear that the passenger door wouldn’t stay closed without human intervention.

Couldnt get a clear look at the driver. Looked like a woman in her late 30s

1 Like