Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

My first thought as well.

@jay3 you don’t know how far he drove if he was indeed driving to a track.

Ok yeah, the car was in borderline junkyard exterior condition but perhaps you are correct.

Explain to millennials

1 Like

Wish I got a better shot of the hot tub Cadillac. I thought it was an Alante, but now I’m not too sure.

1 Like

Probably a DTS chassis?

Looks to be a stretched 2000-2005 Deville funeral flower car

No thanks to you that “legs” video flashback lol

1 Like

A contemporary/non-templated, rear window decal that makes good use of all available space on this RAM (font size and kerning led to the regrettable truncation of importante). I dig the font, but outline was a mistake IMO: filled would be easier to read at a distance. Photo doesn’t do :fist:t6: justice, it looks like a painting and great in the light. Looks professionally done/aligned. :star::star::star::star:

6 Likes

Well well well what do we have here… :eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

Might be J.J. Abrams’ car :rofl::rofl::rofl:

918 spyder in a local used Porsche storefront.

3 Likes

POLESTAR 2!!!

Not sure if this has been spotted already, but has to be one of the first ones around. Just a few miles down the road from Volvo’s Rockleigh NJ headquarters. Nice proportions, and it reminds me of the lifted S60 CC sedans from 17-18, but this is much nicer looking.

Enjoy!

9 Likes

Quite a few of us saw them in the past year on tour, but this one with Mfg Plates is the first I’ve seen on the road. Love it.

I saw it’s pricier friend on the road about an hour ago

Looks just as good moving under its own power as it does on display at the auto show

1 Like

You are 6 months behind VA :slightly_smiling_face:
I saw one in VA in Feb

1 Like

You’ve seen Polestar 2s on the road?

I’ve seen a few Taycans but that was the first blue onr.

I read your post as about Taycan, though you replied to the Polestar one. So you confused me.
But I see how I must have misread it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

5 Likes