First Sightings (for me)

Yes, I got that. This is why I chose to put an emoji just like this one :wink: at the end of my comment.

My point exactly!

I work in NJ. I usually just buy gas on the way home from work.

Pull in ask for x amount of grade x, drive off, pull back in and ask for x amount of grade x. Mixing complete, if the schlubs will allow that, or just go to a second station. Sounds like allot of work to save a couple bucks though

You want cheaper AND better quality? Hmmm, that is tough. It’s like getting the best tax attorney on Groupon. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Downstate area is required to use special blend of gas that burns up much better and thus helps with the smog and air quality. I remember arriving to NYC in the 90s and barely seeing the skyline on a nice sunny day. Much better these days and that’s not by accident.

3 Likes

Hey, I’m not on Groupon! Haha. There is a well-priced Lukoil near me that is also full service…

I ended up never filling the 2017 S60 myself once. So far, I’m on that path with the 2019 too, so I’d like to be a brat and keep it that way.

2 Likes

Taycan. In the no.1 county in the country for household income

4 Likes

I’ve seen a handful of them in the la area. Helps that I drive past a Porsche dealer on my way to work though.

1 Like

…and you lived in that county correct? Lol

Why did I know that someone, most likely new, will comment on that? But no. The comment was in the context of Taycan, nothing else.

1 Like

Taycan

1 Like

Loudoun County I would assume?

1 Like

Damn, can’t even spell this thing. I thought “Tycan” looked strange :grin:

Drain the swamp. Haha

1 Like

Loudoun has been doing well for a long time, since AOL.
Edit: can’t spell the county name either

2 Likes

I’m surprised the richest county isn’t In CT or CA. Interesting

1 Like

#1 (Loudoun) and #3 (Fairfax) are both in Northern VA

Definitely not CA: the ratio of poorz to Kardashians is heavily skewed.

2 Likes

Driven by Loudoun many times, never had a clue. Been to Fairfax…I can see that.

1 Like

My first house was in Fairfax, lots of poorz like me there. Huge county though.

All the beltway bandits and many execs have concentrated in Loudoun. I blame short person Michael Sayler’s (Microstrategy) constant coverage in the Style Section and Worldcomm’s endless inflation/acquisition, but it’s probably everyone’s love of the Greenway and Wegmans. Whatever the case, Loudoun is mysteriously top of the food chain.

1 Like

Only when the sludge isn’t toxic enough, and needs to be refilled.

source