Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

One of the best designs. Love my V90.

1 Like

Driving home tonight and passed this guy … MC20.

6 Likes

woah thats sick

I love the styling, brings back some credit to the Maserati name.

For some reason I’m keep getting thoughts of putting saw blades out of the front like speed racer.

1 Like

[Not sure if this one’s for here or First Sightings (for me) but the other one didn’t see a comment in months.]

Spotted this Rivian R1 in San Diego, unfortunately I couldn’t get a shot of the front :frowning:

4 Likes

Wish I had a photo… a tiny little Mitsubishi hatchback the size of a Bangkok Tuktuk with a bumper sticker that said “I’m going as fast as I can!”

2 Likes

Saw an Audi e-tron gt RS the other day… Pissed me off though because despite driving a $150k car, dude chooses to drive with his phone in his hand, oblivious to the world.

2 Likes

My first Toyota Avanza AKA ‘Honey I shrunk the Sienna’
This thing is a 4 seater and about the size of Kia Soul. 1/3 the size of a Sienna

The Avanza in the left of the trunk is glared out so it’s hard to see, and the Mexican license plate made me realize this isn’t a ‘fake’ car.

Can’t say I’m surprised given the vanity plate. I’m digging that color though.

You call that hrv an SUV?

Probably the 4-5th I’ve come across, but it only just dawned on me today what a ripoff the Bronco is of the Wrangler…I was looking for the 4xE badge before I even noticed the tail lights

1 Like

Well at least both it and the Range Rover next to it are in their natural habitats

I love that plate. Unique RS

Alright, who lifted the G Wagon? G550 in Denver.

Might be the 4x4, which I believe is ordered from the factory.

Whatever that is

5 Likes

It’s a TANK.

So crazy I had to Google it.

It is a Rezvani Tank. And the most interesting part is if you go to their website and look at the interior, you’ll find it is…a modified Wrangler interior!

Take a look at these photos and you’ll see the controls, door cards, etc are almost all straight out of a current generation Wrangler.
https://www.rezvanimotors.com/tank-interior-gallery

I don’t think they pulled the interior out of a Wrangler. I think that whole thing is a reskinned wrangler.

2 Likes