Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

Looks insane, love the color too. Are those 23’s? there’s like barely any tire on that rim.

Some pics of my 2021 C8 HTC in Hoboken the other evening

11 Likes

We need photos of your Senna.

Benz is coming for Jeep’s “doors are for dorks” customers

5 Likes

I love me some wood trim, but I never would’ve expected that in a Porsche coupe. Looks great. Is the wood on the dash “horizontal” (like it is in, say, some Volvos)? A neutral grey interior is also one of my favorite interior colors (very classy).

The US Open is here, and the Lexus sponsor vehicles look fine, but are all well-worn (I wouldn’t be surprised to see 200k on that OD)

And been meaning to grab this improved sign so the Tesla owners can find their body shop (it’s literally the storage lot), next to the dispensary. :love_you_gesture:t2::woozy_face:

1 Like

Love it, only thing missing is an actual color.

Couldn’t take a pic, but I saw a car tonight I had never seen b/f. Had Florida plates and the bottom of the plate said “vintage.” Logo seemed like a Renault, and the car had “1600” written on the side. So low to the ground and so… noisy.

A Google search turns up an exact match, right down to the color (did they only make it in one color???):

I’ve never seen the current Alpine A110 in real life, but the backglass of the old car looked much like the pics of the current Alpine’s backglass (but w/ “split” glass). Just gorgeous.

6 Likes

Yikes

Talk about overcompensating for a tiny :eggplant:

2 Likes

Says the guy in the purple 392 that you can hear from a mile away :kissing_closed_eyes::v:

Saw a camo’d BMW iX today (does BMW have a testing facility somewhere near LA?). No pics. Somehow the beaver-teeth of the 4-series is even more beaver-y here. Car also doesn’t look particularly long (perhaps same size or a little longer than a Tesla Y). It’s not a bad looking car and certainly has a “contemporary” shape. But it doesn’t look anything like a BMW. If anything, aside from the front end, it looks kind of like a VW ID.4…

2 Likes

Pretty sure I can share this horribly taken and compressed footage.

2 Likes

Well said! :joy: But it definitely grew on me over time too… plus I’m starting to love the BMW reds these days…

@HersheySweet they shouldn’t have left the car in the open if they didn’t want us to do that… :smiley:

2 Likes

@HersheySweet and @DG-X5: did they have some sort of dealer unveiling (i you can divulge)??? And did you get to sit inside at all? I think that red color is indeed great (and apparently the one they use BMW’s landing page for the iX). I think the interior design is a step in the right direction for BMW (their interior designs can be a bit boring, although I like how analog they remain), although I wish the “buttons” on the center console were indentations (which I think is the case w/ Nissan’s Ariya).

Not the employees scolding me and my dad for checking out the street drive cars.

We just went to UDE in Philly.

3 Likes

Saw a DeLorean on Staten Island today…but was driving and by the time i saw it coming, i couldn’t snap a pic.
was not the same one from a couple years back, but same area…someone else (here or visiting) had one done up exactly like the movie car. and was driving it.

2 Likes

followed up the delorean with a double shot today. had an audi R8 spyder driving next to me, then closer to home on SI saw a nice green Aventador. there are a few nicer cars around here, im always driving and can’t snap shots (my son always asks…)

How the F do you drive that in Staten Island? Did they lift it or something?

1 Like

Did not looked lifted, but I wouldn’t drive it on most roads in NYC in general. Especially around here. Tho the one I was on at the time was more recently paved. And they had a good crew doing that particular section.

Not the best shot but spotted a nice little blacked-out Defender parked on the street in Coronado. Must not have had enough room in the driveway behind the G-wagon :crazy_face:

4 Likes