Most Unique Cars Spotted Thread - Need More Uplifting Content

Saw a DeLorean on Staten Island today…but was driving and by the time i saw it coming, i couldn’t snap a pic.
was not the same one from a couple years back, but same area…someone else (here or visiting) had one done up exactly like the movie car. and was driving it.

2 Likes

followed up the delorean with a double shot today. had an audi R8 spyder driving next to me, then closer to home on SI saw a nice green Aventador. there are a few nicer cars around here, im always driving and can’t snap shots (my son always asks…)

How the F do you drive that in Staten Island? Did they lift it or something?

1 Like

Did not looked lifted, but I wouldn’t drive it on most roads in NYC in general. Especially around here. Tho the one I was on at the time was more recently paved. And they had a good crew doing that particular section.

Not the best shot but spotted a nice little blacked-out Defender parked on the street in Coronado. Must not have had enough room in the driveway behind the G-wagon :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I imagine lots of coin-flipping to decide which we’re taking to brunch at the Hotel Del

3 Likes

When you buy a G-wagen and Defender to live in that house…

2 Likes

I said exactly the same… but then checked Zillow and those car payments look like pennies compared to the mortgage

4 Likes

If that house doesn’t already have 2 commas in the price, I’d bet the change jar in the house puts it over.

2 Likes

I’d rather live in a nicer house and drive a used Corolla if necessary but I guess that would hurt my social media clout.

1 Like

Am I wrong to think that the smaller house is the on the same property as the nice one?

1 Like

Not unique. But still makes me smile. Not sure why the phone rotates it

2 Likes

Three row suv solution! You’ll see a decent bit of this in CO, though more in the mountains vs Denver, like today.

1 Like

Is that actually wood or another material painted to look like wood?

I think it was actual wood though I didn’t get close enough to confirm.

That’s a really nice truck with such a vintage shell…did he get it for free from some log cabin or something?

Free? The wood is worth more than the truck :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol…

1. Not anymore, wood prices are down. It’s back to Feb 2021 levels.
  2. That’s old wood, of no value anyhow. That’s why it’s free. More than likely someone posted a ‘take my house away’ so they didn’t have to pay for a demo :slight_smile:

Easily the worst wrap I have ever seen.

3 Likes

Are they going for the German flag? didn’t know their flag was red yellow black red LMAO