Anyone going to the NJ Jeep Invasion this weekend?

I ended up booking a trip last year but Covid canceled the event so I’m heading down to Wildwood tomorrow for the weekend. Any other Hackrs gonna be there? The tickets sold out at the end of May so I don’t know how many 4xe’s I’ll get to see! Looks to be a fun time though, you get beach access and there’s an obstacle course, etc.

1 Like

Maybe you’ll get to see some 392’s! I’ve wanted to get a Wrangler in the past, but that one is really appealing with the factory V8 though…

Vroom picked up my 4XE yesterday. Would’ve loved to go :,(

Maybe the event will set a Guinness record for most White Claws consumed in one gathering :rofl:

5 Likes
1 Like

Some photos from day 1 for anyone interested! Lots of Jeeps, can’t wait for the obstacle course tomorrow and we’ll probably check out some of the vendors too.

2 Likes

As a fan of original / well-done decals, I’m very impressed. I hope you link/cross-post to

@ElectricEliminator 8-up from the bottom, is that a matching RC/kids Jeep inside the same color adult sized jeep?

2 Likes

Some more Jeeps from today. The obstacle course was a blast! I threw a C8 sighting in there for good measure too.

Uploading: 20210710_114349.jpg…

1 Like

It was! I thought that was pretty cool.

1 Like

Had to do the obligatory tourist pose before we left! I wanted to get my wheels turned a little better but it’s pretty fast moving over there. You just need to get your pictures and go.

1 Like

Figured I’d bump this since the 4xe craze took this site over… Anyone else end up making it this weekend? I got down today, great crowd! Tomorrow should be even bigger.

Will I be lynched if I show up in a non-Jeep offroader :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately it’s a Jeep only show. I have seen quite a few Raptors and a Bronco or two visiting the area though.

I’ll be there tomorrow in the most basic 4xe lol. We tied it into my fiancée’s birthday weekend, looks fun!

2 Likes

Nice… I’ll be there in the morning with the Gladiator Scrambler, hopefully hitting the obstacle course (way too much crap in the bed today since I couldn’t check in at the hotel until 3pm). Then it’s off to the water park in the afternoon :rofl:

1 Like

An action shot and then a glow up photo if you compare it to last year’s Beach Ball pic…

3 Likes