Model 3 Mid range available for Pre-Order

I thought that as well until one day when I decided to proceed one up and thought$50,000+ for a boring looking electric car…I feel there is a lot of hype around the model 3…the style is completely bland and way too expensive. People look at saving money when buying electric however the premium they pay to drive electric, model 3 is ,$50,000+. You can buy a Honda Civic or Mazda 3 for $30k cheaper. If factoring in the cost to charge the car and considering the amount of miles an average driver drives in one year it doesn’t pay to spend that kind of money on electric vehicles.

The styling is optimized for maximizing range by reducing turbulence.

The interior quality is quite good; their leather substitute is quite noice, and the touch screen controls are great.

More importantly, it is a drivers car.

You can rocket from a standing start; no Turbo Spooling needed.

It is also very throwable being small, and a low center of gravity.

And you get $7500 back in Fed Tax Credits and $800 in PGE credits and electricity is cheaper than gas. (especially if you can charge for free at work :D)

And there is nothing like autopilot out there.
And you get 4 years of car pool sticker to make your commute better.

I think that is a common problem on about 95% of all cars.

1 Like

As of now, Tesla is still offering 2018 delivery on new orders to guarantee the full $7500 tax credit. Order with my referral link and you will receive 9 months of free supercharging (or 6 months if you’ve test driven a Tesla). Alternatively, provide my referral code to the Tesla store when ordering.

Referral link: http://ts.la/eric2184
Referral code: eric2184