Midsize/Full-size appliance lease under $200 w$0DAS

Thanks, hmm I’m looking for a 12k lease though but regardless, you know the forum thread?

If you can come down to SoCal to take delivery of the vehicle I’ll be more than glad to help you :slight_smile:

you can easily get 2018 0 das 199 15k miles 36 months (what region are you in?) I can ask if he would like me to release his info to you?

Cici, please give me the inside scoop. I’m in the greater Sacramento area.

any pointers to replicate/come close to these deals on gmc/subaru/vw on the east coast (new england). i’m in mass. and happy to travel a couple hundred miles for the deal, but have had no luck yet…

1 Like

Let me know the details as well, I’m in OC

So I went in Edmunds last night and CiCi is on to something. There’s some really good incentives on the sonata right, unfortunately the MF and RV suck so that’s messing up the numbers.
According to Edmunds the SE has:
.00220 MF
52% residual
$500 regional customer cash
$4960 lease cash
I’ve had one dealer hit me at $225 plus tax with $0 DAS. That’s a decent deal, but I would really like to keep it at $200 all in.

Any tips or strategies? Hoping to get this done by Labor Day weekend.

Get the base Camry

That’s a pretty good deal, looks like about 195 a month total cost. What dealership is this through?

Is that dealer from So-Cal?

Wow, where did you see this may I ask?

Was here. Says it is sold.

https://www.toyotaofdanvers.com/details/?vin=4T1B11HKXJU114689&type=new&desc=2018-Toyota-Camry-2.5L--LE-Sedan

No we got into a fight and not talking anymore
I can tell u it was w uber if that is available still . But you have it close
Except mine was 15,000 miles

what discount from msrp was used to arrive at that 225/month (pre-tax)?
is this a 36mo/12k deal?
Not sure where you are but supply of SE should not be a problem.

Yes it was $225 plus tax for a 10k lease. $7k off MSRP.

Just realized this number of $223 on the calculator includes tax. Should be about $200 pre tax, not sure what quackery is going on with the other $25 a month…

Leased a Passst R Line this month in NorCal for $184 + Tax. $750 DAS. Incentives are solid this month: $2600 lease cash, $1000 rebate plus if you have a recent grad add $500 rebate.

1 Like

So true cost is about $221 on a 36 month lease with those numbers. Good deal, but I’d really like to be a lot closer to $200

if you are in CA, look at Passat S (if you can find one)

or Kia Optima LX (similar incentives to Sonata - high MF, high lease cash, so-so RV)

1 Like