Midsize 3 Row SUV

Hoping to get a little advice. I am in New Jersey and I am looking to lease a 3-row SUV. I am looking at cars in the 45k range - Mazda CX 9 GT, Highlander Limited, Pilot Touring, etc. Is there a particular brand that I should look at for the best leasing deals.

Looking to see if there’s another car brand I should target that’s a good value for the money. Looking to spend around 400-500 per month w/ very little down. Thanks!

mad thinking GIF by South Park

Please search the marketplace for each of those vehicles, the answer should be pretty clear numerically speaking.

5 Likes

Happy to search again. Maybe it’s my general unfamiliarity with some of this but it wasn’t totally clear. Thanks.

Highlander!

They were such killer deals in March. Looks like the inventory went light for April though, sadly.

1 Like

Highlander is probably your sweet spot. Check out the marketplace plenty of brokers in your area that do great deals on them.

That’s most likely what I’ll be doing when the time comes.

I didn’t know lease brokers existed until searching the marketplace. Some of the prices seemed too good to be true so I was skeptical. I will take a look. Thanks.

The cx9 isn’t a three row suv. It’s a 2 row suv with some obstructions for blocking your view out the back.

2 Likes

Keep in mind the prices you see most likely include MSDs which bring the payment down a nice chunk on the Toyotas

Many in shared deal section. You need to increase your read time :grinning:

1 Like

The Alex in Autos review I watched makes it seem similar size wise to the Highlander.

I had one for a couple years. It’s barely even useful as a 2 row suv.

How they managed to make such a small interior inside that size exterior is beyond me. It’s an inverse Tardis.

6 Likes

Compare to what though? Most brokers here are really good. If you compare that to a random dealer offer then it might be true.

1 Like

That’s what I’m comparing it to. I’ll watch the marketplace.

1 Like

@aronchi has 2020 MDXs listed in his spreadsheets 36/10k under $400 with $1.5k DAS. Not sure if all MDX trims have 3rd row.

I can do 399/month, first and MSDs at sign for an XLE in NJ. No shortages here yet, fingers crossed, still got plenty in stock.
@jaydog12219 I sent you a message.

:chocolate_bar:

2020 mdx is really long in the tooth. I’d rather be in a new highlander for the same price.

2 Likes

All this highlander talk makes me want to get one although I no longer need such a large vehicle. Pictures of the interior looks really nice.

2 Likes

Vehicle side by side nothing to really complain about. Both have 3.5L v6 and no CVT. Yes I personally would lease the Highlander if it goes through TFS.

There can be only one…

1 Like