Midsize 3 Row SUV

The refinement and the clearance lease pricing would be the saving grace in the outgoing MDX over the highlander.

If you need the latest tech, highlander all day!

1 Like

The mdx doesn’t really have a price advantage over the current highlander though. I’m also not sold on it being any more refined.

Are there expected to be shortages? I’m looking to get one May-July, will it be more difficult to get a good deal?

Yes and probably.

Lease programs change monthly so any discussion now could be obsolete by then. Your budget would probably have been able to get a Highlander Platinum (not just Limited) under the March programs.

But no one knows what the future will bring. Programs set by the banks could be better or worse… just as important, dealer motivations to discount the product could increase or decrease.

Crossed shopped cx 9, pilot, and highlander. Went with cx 9. The others are boring

I’m in the (extreme) minority here, but I cross-shopped all these cars a few months ago and ended up in a Ford Explorer.

1 Like

Looks like ending my lease expiring 8/31 early will be a bad move if I’m trying to get into a 3 row anytime soon… wonder if Infiniti will let me extend…

I’m at 36/10 $375/mo on the Xle w nj tax tags fees. I’d skip the limited and get a platinum for around 475 or so if you want more options. Can deliver to nj for a fee or pickup free in Philly suburbs.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.