Mercedes G550 deals?

When you know :smirk:. @ethanrs and @legendsauto all have exquisite taste in cars IMO.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

Replaced it with something much cooler, someone offered me a dumb amount of money over MSRP so I launched it :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Nice! 1 or 2 more Bolt Manias and maybe you could have kept both weekend toys! :joy:

2 Likes

Lol. shipping was delayed on my new car until Monday but I might drop it in the “what’s in the garage” thread later since it’s officially mine now

Also looking for G550/G63 basic model in NY area, willing to pay at most 10k over MSRP. Anyone knows which dealer can do it?

Not going to happen on an non ordered G63.

It’s do-able on a G550

@AutoCompanion had a G550 for sticker in Northeast recently. Ask him he still has it.

Sold.

But I may have something else :wink:

2 Likes

Dang man this is a far cry when I was shopping a 2017 G550 and was getting 4-7% off sticker brand new.

2 Likes

Yeah markets on crack.

I got a hot RSQ8 at sticker :eyes:

2 Likes

You too? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Only the blind were buying the old G back then.

Dealer this weekend had new 550 wanted 25k over
saw this one at another dealer

Some fool with more money than sense will pay that for it.

That’s been the entire market of the G wagon for 40+ years now.

3 Likes

That G63 already had a sold sign on it.

That’s about market price. For a rare color or something someone wants, so be it.

Dealer near me has a G63 for 174k, but no pics/detail yet to see if thats after a market adjustment, build details looks like ~170k. AMG night, designo white, exclusive interior plus