Mercedes-EQ (EQS) Interior

The scooters are to show your neighbors how you’re helping to solve the “last mile” problem with public transportation, the form of mobility that everyone wants other people to use so there isn’t so much traffic.

2 Likes

What price power? Welp, here’s your answer…

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a43713075/mercedes-benz-eqe350-eqs450-acceleration-increase-subscription-pricing/

:joy: tack on 30% of the lease price to get your very own “$110,000” EQS Turdmobile to outperform a Vespa.

Where do I sign?

Any inputs on third row legroom and practical usefulness of EQS 450+

Haven’t read the article yet, but I don’t think putting a fake grille w/ a stand-up hood ornament will fix what (cosmetically) ails this car…

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a60454190/2025-mercedes-benz-eqs-revealed/

1 Like

Profound respect to MB for somehow making the car look worse. Didn’t think it was possible, but MB designers got it done. Another German triumph for sure.

3 Likes

IMG_7277

1 Like

That hood ornament is going to kill the drag coefficient and reduce range by 30 miles.

2 Likes

If they were smart they’d use it as a tuning fork so you’re never caught speeding assuming radar and not laser.

On that note, who speeds in an EQS? I’ve never seen one going over 70 on the Highway.

Ohmigod, I totally thought the same thing! The car is fugly in the name of lowest CD, and the change you make is to compromise the CD??? I mean, I guess it’s a relatively cheap fix, but, to the designers, the main issue is that the car looks like a jelly bean w/ edema.

2 Likes

I live in the SF Bay area. I don’t think you could ever go 70 mph on the highway because you’d get stuck in traffic before you hit 55 mph.

Interior is ok, They just need to take cues from BMW and put battery on their ice car to fix their exterior issue. The problem is not the range.

1 Like

What’s the case for not merging this thread with the EQS Superthread?

2 Likes

Superthreads don’t seem to be the LH way except for the EQS. for example…

Why are 5 of the top 10 posts in ask hackrs about an IONIQ, but there is no merging into a superthread?

Why are there 100 different iX threads but no merging into a iX superthread?

Why is all the talk about Lucid in various signed forum threads instead of a Lucid superthread?

I know someone that drives at 90 in an eqs suv, just on some straight stretches of freeway in SF bay

the air suspension makes it feel like you’re gliding in a plane

1 Like

Haven’t read the superthread in awhile, but I thought it was more about leasing an EQS.

Could be, and that would be a good case. My eyes glaze over when I see EQS, so the question was from a position of ignorance.

Set your eyes on the fake radiator grille and drag-inducing stand-up hood ornament of the facelifted EQS, and your retinas will be soothed…

1 Like

I’m getting these vibes from the logo motif on the current grille, and to stay on topic, IIRC it’s repeated inside.

2 Likes

It also shows up on your sidewalk :stuck_out_tongue: