Mercedes E300 4MATIC Demo - Pull Ahead Lease $420/mo, only MSD + 1st pmt due at signing

2017 Mercedes Benz E300 4MATIC. Premium 2 with a bunch of options in a color scheme I wanted. Demo had 6K miles on it. Dealer was very straight forward, deal done by email and was in and out within 90 minutes on a Saturday; (that includes my pull ahead). They went above and beyond to earn my business; I thought the pull ahead was 5 months ($299 x 5 months and disposition waiver) but it was only 3 from MBFS, dealer was nice enough to cover the other two months. Everything rolled in payment is $420 with only 1st payment and MSD due at signing.

I would highly recommend them, transparent, kind and professional. They may not have the car you want and if it is not a demo it won’t be the best deal but worth sending your business there if you find something you want. As you all know I lease a lot of cars for myself and help others get deals done voluntarily but these guys really stood out. Don’t waste your time or theirs; check their site for demos and call, email them based on that car using the leasehackr calculator. Remember MB vehicles over 3,000 miles minus 0.20 cents per mile from the residual.

MERCEDES-BENZ OF HOFFMAN ESTATES
1000 W. Golf Rd. | Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
847-885-7000 | www.mercedeshoffman.com

STEPHANIE SMITH Vehicle Consultant P: 224.856.3064 ssmith@motorwerksautomotive.com
Tom Herwehe Manager therwehe@motorwerksautomotive.com

MSRP: [$64.675]
Selling Price: [$52194]
Rebates: [$2,500 PENFED]
Trade-in: Lease pull ahead of 2016 E Class $299/mo.

Months: [24]
Annual Mileage: [7,500]

MF: [.00012] with max 10 MSD ($5000)
Residual: [66%]

Security Deposit: [$5000]
Total Due At Signing: [$5,420.88] = MSD plus first payment only.
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$420.88]

Disclaimer: I am not getting any benefit from this dealer or any other dealers. I do what I do because I enjoy it.

1 Like

A couple questions if you will:

1. Why were your MSD’s $500? Should they not have been $450 based upon the final monthly payment?
  2. What do you mean by minus .20 cents off the residual for cars with mileage over 3,000k?

I am starting to look for a C300 P2 package (demo) for my wife. Most likely will go for 36/10k which obviously lowers my residual compared to yours, but the car should be over $10k less expensive. Coming out of an Infiniti lease at end of the year.

Hey.

1. They always round up MSDs; leasehackr calc will do the same.
  2. Demo’s over 3,000 miles suffer a residual lost per mile over that threshold. They can calculate it for you, most of the time if its over it is still good as the discounts are deeper.

Check them out or your local dealer if you’re out of state or too far and good luck. Hope you find what you want.

They never round up the the nearest 100th. Usually to the 50th percentile. Lexus rounded to the 25th percentile. So by .20 for example you mean the residual will drop 2% points (say 64-62)?
Live in Ohio, but willing to go where the deals are. Chicago is about a 6 hour drive.
Thanks

With MBFS now, the security deposit is the pre-MSD payment, including tax, rounded up to the nearest $50. We’re working on updating the calculator.

1 Like

Residual is reduced by 20 cents per mile for any over 3k. In this example, it is reduced by $600 [(6000-3000) * .2].

1 Like

So Fleet Discount (PanFed) went up to $2500? I thought it was $1500 on the E? Can you please share how you get and/or use the PanFed discount? Do you print something from Online Members Portal? Do you get a Control Number? Thanks!

$2500 for October. You print the control number from the portal. Call penfed to help you.

Does anyone know if you have to wait the full 60 days just to login and see what the rebates are? I’m debating between a C and E from the same dealer and joined PenFed on 8/23.

I think you do have to wait the full 60 days.

Thanks! I called PanFed a bunch of times and spoke to few different reps but no one seems to know anything about any Fleet Incentives for Mercedes and/or how to print a control number from the portal. It obviously exists as I have seen multiple posters receive the discount, If anyone here can please verify the exact steps and HOW LONG someone has to be member in order to receive the control number that allows MBFS to apply the Fleet Incentive, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Maybe you should try calling PenFed…

2 Likes

Try getting it now through PenFed.com, if that doesn’t work, wait 60 days and try again.

Bump. This is a solid leasehackr contender

Slam dunk! What a smoking deal!! Any idea what your lease would look like with 15,000 miles @ 36 months? On a 65K car you can’t do any better… Great Job!

1 Like

Thank You! Work it out with the leasehackr calc. Add your MSDs and Fleet for the best deal. Changing to 15K miles will change the residual by a few points.

haha I’m having one hell of a time grabbing one of these before the locals do. She sent me a car that fit my needs and poof it was gone lol.

That is the nature of the beast. Scratch it off to fate, luck or whatever. Continue the search and never give up.

for sure! She’s super down to earth so she said she’ll find me something. Since I cant hunt down one of these Volvo’s I’m just going to stick with her.

@NateBeasle did she give you any idea of what shipping/transport would cost?