2017 E300 P1 Demo - 36/10k - $598/month

Yes, I always search individual dealerships. It takes a bit more time, but eventually you learn how to get their quickly. Also, being forced to do it that way probably weeds some non-serious buyers out of the process, reducing buying competition and potentially lowering prices.

If you’re willing to drive to Illinois, check out my post for the E-Class; that dealer may have some deals. Dealers in Illinois in general are pretty competitive.

Thank you and can you send me a link to the post please?

Hi Guys, I hope you’re doing well. I made this new account to share a deal with you guys because without you the information I learned from you guys I would have never even gotten it in the first place. My lease is due is February, so I started working on some E class Loaner lease deals. I worked out a deal and was going to sign today, but unfortunately I couldn’t follow through. I just can’t afford making the MSD’s right now because my brother just wrecked my 2017 Porsche Cayenne last night, and well DEDUCTIBLES are expensive. If anyone is interested in getting this deal I can put you in touch with the dealer. The deal was with a 6% tax rate; $410 per month (tax included). 10K miles a year, MSRP $62,000, Purchase Price: $47,000, First month Payment+$590 due at signing = $1000 and $4050 in Multiple security deposits also due at signing (Refundable at lease end)

Basically its $410 per month with tax and $5050 (which includes 1st payment) due at signing, of which $4050 will be refunded at lease end for 10K/36. Message me if you want it.

Also, I want your guys opinion on the deal itself. The dealer probably will have a little wiggle room (I think) because all this negotiating was done on email, and I think if I went in I would have probably gotten it to $400 a month.

Can you please message me the dealers contact info

Use @senwia 's contact. I got my E300 demo last week from the dealer in his post. I haven’t had a chance to post all the details, but it was a $62k demo with 5,500 miles. I did max MSDs, $1,1XX due at signing, and it was $382 per month including 9.25% sales tax.

Looks like an amazing deal! What was the selling price btw?
Here in Texas I have a dealer selling a $63k MSRP car for $53k (loaner of course) and won’t even budge.
Did you do 10k/36? RV, MF? Anything would help me calibrate. Thanks!

Haha I feel your pain except for the fact that I’m offering a deal in Annapolis MD to drive the 7 hours to pick up a crazy build they have and I cant get anyone to respond/

The sales price was $49,608. I also had the $2,500 fleet rebate on top of that, which was applied as a CCR. I did 10k per year, 36 months. They initially quoted me a price with a bumped up MF (they didn’t list the MF, so I had to reverse engineer), but lowered it to the base of 0.00092, which then went to 0.00022 after MSDs. They marked up the acquisition fee to $1,095 too, but it was the best price by far, so I didn’t worry about.

1 Like

What is the deal bro?

Can someone help my figure out what my Moneyfactor is? The dealer never mentioned it. Also, I want to give the dealer details only to somebody who really wants the car.

Purchase price was around $52K (inc Tax/Acquisition Fee) , but sales prices was shown as $49K. Don’t know what he actually used to calculate, but this is what he gave me.

I dont have a deal, they just have a car i want.

Are you looking at the one with the P2 package? If not, the one with the P1 has an amazing discount.

http://www.mercedesofannapolis.com/exotic-used/Mercedes-Benz/2017-Mercedes-Benz-E-Class-074756bd0a0e0ae804ee321d9a6c5931.htm

I am highly interested as well. What color is the car? Can you msg me info please

I reached out to MB Annapolis three times and never heard back. Hopefully someone can put together a good deal, as the listed sales price on their demos is pretty solid.

Annapolis was tough to work with in my experience. They trick you with that discount the money factor they give is something like .002 when it should be .00092 for that model. I would be interested to hear how it goes. Good luck!

I have had similar experiences with their sister dealership in Owings Mills in regards to MF, acq. fee. However, have not experienced challenges getting in contact with them via email.

Maybe that explains why this vehicle, now listed at 27% off MSRP, has still not sold.

http://www.mercedesbenzofowingsmills.com/exotic-used/Mercedes-Benz/2017-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-0d5313b00a0e0ae74485b790a8a88ba5.htm