Mercedes Benz GTS-AMG or Ghibli (Cali) NEW TO THIS!

awesome Ozil goal last match

1 Like

Why feel bad for them when you can buy all their talent? it’s not like they’re using it :joy:

Youth is wasted on the young. What @chrisgo said with even more oomph. Instead of spicy cars, get a beater, save the money, get a weekend job, invest in real estate flip and in 10 years you will be able to buy the Bentley GT AND Maz Grand Turismo (The GTS and Ghibli are for amateurs).

1 Like

I expected you to suggest investing in 401(K) and buy Bentley GT AND Maz Grand Turismo at retirement

There’s a few of us here that got the Ghibli (I was the OP on that thread/deal as well) however- we all went for the base model and not the SQ4 since the upgrade would be detrimental to our monthly. The interior build quality was quite poor as told by one of our LH members upon meet. “That fine Italian Leather was quite frail.”

One question you should really as yourself is: 2 seats or 5 seats? Daily Driver or weekend cruiser?

If you are from Los Angeles go check out the Maserati dealership in Anaheim. They have the best deals!

Probably weekend cruiser. Don’t feel like giving everybody rides and shit LOL.

All I can say is go for your favorite choice man! As long as you can afford to pay for it, then choose what you think is best!

From my dealer, here are the options similar to your choice.

For 2017 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT AMG GT S, consider listing here, #1 Rated New Car Lease Experts in Orange County California

YEAR: 2017
MAKE: Mercedes-Benz
MODEL: AMG GT
TRIM: AMG GT S
TRANSMISSION: Automatic
BODY STYLE: Coupe
SEATS: 2
MILES PER YEAR: 10,000
PAYMENT: $1,469
DUE AT SIGNING: $12,858
REBATE: $0
LISTING ID: 201411
MSRP: $132,125

For 2017 Maserati Ghibli, consider listing here, #1 Rated New Car Lease Experts in Orange County California

YEAR: 2017
MAKE: Maserati
MODEL: Ghibli
TRANSMISSION: automatic
BODY STYLE: Sedan
SEATS: 5
DRIVETRAIN: Rear Wheel Drive
MILES PER YEAR: 10,000
PAYMENT: $519
DUE AT SIGNING: $5,908
REBATE: $0
LISTING ID: 201202
MSRP: $72,850

I think you will need to let your dad know about the lease offer.

1 Like

Why do you care what your dad says about your car at 27?

If you just need a weekend cruiser a fractional ownership, easily found and cheap in socal, will give you more car choices for less money and you can swap when you want.

Asian Parents!! LOL They are micromanagers.

1 Like

hope that air rose is not for derrick rose aka where my knees at?

If your parents have money convince your dad to buy in the fractional ownership with you. The security deposits are substantial but you get it back when you close out your membership. Split the cost and for less than half your prospective lease you will have a plethora of weekend cruisers.

What companies are there?

I would highly not recommend you add your parents onto the lease. If we’re talking about your overall financial health here- I would highly suggest adding a mortgage into your credit first before tapping on any other type of debt. For you to qualify for a mortgage- generally 45% is the maximum debt to income you’re allowed to hit. After you get that- have a little fun- you can go over 45% for leases and many other loans. Don’t start adding your parents on the car lease because now they share the debt with you at FULL price instead of splitting the actual debt (example- your monthly is $1,000 - but if you add your parents, everybody’s debt is now $1,000 non shared :frowning:

Woah- look what just rolled up into the parking lot

1 Like

Just paying you a visit Alex. Please do not let anyone scratch it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That car is so fast, it can go from NY to CA in 2 hours

2 Likes

uh… I don’t think even Barry Allen can achieve that…

What’s the insurance run on a GTS?

Ballpark $300/mo? Ugh to that.

1 Like

A lot more than that …

Did your Dad approve you leasing this car?