Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

My eqe don’t have any issues, maybe because the suv is made in USA instead of Germany.

I don’t need it I don’t need it I don’t need it

Did my buddy get back to you on the sedan?

Year later and I’m back on the hunt because my 13 month lease is due to expire. Looking for another electric SUV so really just looking between the IX and another EQS.

EQS has been a solid car for the price and the perfect family hauler.

Pros:

1. Great interior
  2. No major issues in 13 months
  3. Spacious

Cons:

1. The cold weather range drop was worse than my previous EV.
  2. It’s kinda boring (but I wasn’t looking for fun)

Reading through the thread looks like the deals are still good. Going to hold out until April and see if they continue to give $$$ for the 2023s. Definitely hoping to sign a 2-3 year at least…13 months for a family car isn’t practical.

2 Likes

Just got my Amg eqe delivered. Went out for a night drive with launch control. Wow it’s a beast, handling at corners way better than my eqe 500.

9 Likes

More pics man! Looking at the same color on the EQE AMG! Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks! Looks way better when there’s more light, but it’s dark already. Neighbor walked by when car was being delivered, he looked really impressed :joy:

2 Likes

From @oarfish18 ?

How do I redeem wallbox offer?

Yes, best deals in the area, or maybe all of US.

What’s the DAS & Monthly for EQE Amg?

https://link.bdainc.com/mbwallbox

It arrived in 2 days.

3 Likes

120k msrp 24/7.5k 3500 das 600/month+tax. Not as good as eqs deals but pretty good.

2 Likes

Just VIN and address? I thought they would ask for a lot more info lol

Ikr. It seemed too simple.
What happens if someone submits for the VINs that are still for sale lol

1 Like

Exactly what I was thinking lol.

They probably cross reference to see if car is sold or not?

Yeah probably they have some kind of a check. It says wait 48 hours after buying the vehicle for it to be in system.

Just ordered 3 wall boxes for my 3 EQ cars, not sure what I’m going to do with these but :man_shrugging:

Sell them for $500 each on eBay

1 Like

Yeah they check. I had them email me back a day later asking for proof of purchase (used our lease) with the same name on it. They did this for both my EQS and my mom’s EQS.

I tried to offload on ebay but they don’t really move. The market is flooded with folks selling their free ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bonanza doing great work keeping oarfish18’s inbox less full.

3 Likes