Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Thanks! I didn’t realize these are summer tires, not all season. Guess I’ll keep an eye for all seasons because it certainly gets cold where I live. Great deal for someone else though.

Do you have the SUV or sedan? I can’t even find these in the SUV size (275/45r21 110)

sedan eqs 450+

IMO those summer tires won’t last more than 10k miles with that tank weight SUV

100%. Perfect for a turn in set though

Quick question, loaner vs a demo vehicle. Should I be pushing for a similar srp % discount on a demo/test drive vehicle with 1.500 to 2k mile as I’m seeing people get on loaners or is that unrealistic to ask?

Thanks!

Be careful. Pretty sure stock size on the sedan is 265 width, not 275.

I’m sure 275 is fine, but it’s not OEM size .

You should, either they blew you off or counter offer with their bottom line.

I have a set of OEM tires, semi-new with 1200 miles on it. Yokohama tires EV vehicles if anyone wants for $500

Yeah this is SUV sizing

1 Like

I got EQS last year in March and submitted the Wallbox request without knowing it is only for people who ordered in 1st quarter of 2024. Yesterday I got a shipping notification for wallbox lol so not sure if they check anything other then VIN

1 Like

Just read from Motor Trend 2024 review that the brake issue is being fixed through software, so maybe hope for 2023 and 2022?

“Engineers have also attempted to better brake pedal feel through new software.”

What size wheel?

Just tires, no wheels unless you want to give me $6500 for the setup. It is for 22"

Does anyone know the penalty for tires at turn in. I know BMW was a set fee per tire but is MB a fee or the actual cost. I’m trying to figure out if I should swap my loaner tires now or wait.

Not looking for wheels, the amg eqs I have on the way has the 22" wheels. Some spare tires will probably be needed to get me through this lease. Where are you located?

NC east coast

So rebate stack is just $11k AMEX and $7.5k Lease bonus?

Is anyone finding good deals in April? Should I just wait a few weeks to see if loaners will replenish? It seems everyone I’m speaking to is saying leases are $100-200/month more in April vs March.

That’s the case yes.