Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

Aim for those but signed when it get close to it if you want the car. You will need to be flexible with color & options, have no problem with loaner car, willing to deal with out of state dealer, don’t mind rejections. You may not get the $400 monthly loaner but $500-600 is easily replicated last month.

Do I have to go through a dealer to get a wall box. Or is there a website I can just plug in my vin? Thanks!? Tried googling it but had no luck.

Thanks for the help yes I don’t mind if is a loaner so will see what I can do

Make sense, I’ll try to find a Mercedes broker in here and hopefully find a unicorn

I would love to be mistaken, but real unicorns will show up in February/March 2025 for 2024s leftovers.
This has not changed regardless of the brand.

2 Likes

He will not get $400 monthly EQS unicorn from broker. For those he will need to find it himself.

1 Like

Do you guys get tracking #s from them or do wall boxes just show up ? Ordered 2 week ago, got confirmation emails same day but no tracking.

I received a shipping notification with tracking information. Took about a week total from filling out the form to the wallbox arriving.

Ive been hunting, doesnt look good

Glb, ix, glc eqe suv nothing under 500 with 0 down loaners. I did find one glb but wife didnt like color combo

Good luck finding a GLE or iX under 500. Unicorn iX’s are like mid-high 500s and let’s not start with GLE’s

Sorry mistake glc :crazy_face:

I still think those are like in the mid-high 500’s. Gas leases are a bit sad now days with low RV’s and high MF

you can order it online, here is the link : Home Page

1 Like

I got the tracking number on the day of delivery. Took about 5-6 days from the time I ordered

Where are u located? You should be able to get eqe suv loaner for $400-600

Texas :crazy_face: Not for me though was answering someone else

Texas will be tough to get any lease deal because of taxes.

Awwww dang new loyalty program for MB in April. $5k lease loyalty… imagine if @DJRabbi could have applied that to his $15,501 (with wallbox gainz) one pay.

• $1,000 Loyalty Bonus towards the lease or purchase of a 2024 CLA Coupe, GLA SUV, or GLB SUV.
• $2,000 Loyalty Bonus towards the lease or purchase of a 2024 C-Class Sedan, GLC SUV, EQB SUV, CLE Coupe or CLE Cabriolet.
• $3,000 Loyalty Bonus towards the lease or purchase of a 2024 E-Class Sedan, GLE SUV, GLS SUV, EQE Sedan or EQE SUV.
• $5,000 Loyalty Bonus towards the lease or purchase of a 2024 S-Class Sedan*, EQS Sedan or EQS SUV* (excludes Maybach).

To be eligible for the Lease Loyalty Program, customers must have an active MBFS maturing Lease or Lease Extension with a maturity date between April 2, 2024 and September 30, 2024 and enter into a new lease or retail agreement through MBFS. Business accounts are eligible for this program. Not available to customers financing new vehicle on a retail finance contract or new cash deals. Certain exclusions apply. See dealer for details. Offer Expires April 30, 2024.

So they abandon 2023 already?

NCAA March Madness is still happening though, maybe MBUSA’s incentives carried over too heh.

I guess loyalty could be added for 2023 EQS, but they didn’t have lease loyalty for EQS last month, so loyalty itself is not really “abandoning”.