Mercedes Benz EQS Lease Superthread - 1

What are those details? They aren’t many and there’s no specific format anyone needs to follow.

Well, it’s helpful to know the following details when judging a deal:

MSRP
Dealer discount/cash
Lease term
Mileage
Money Factor
MSDs or not
Location/state

Any other discounts/rebate qualifiers (AMEX, Costco, Sam’s club, military, first responder, etc)

Down payment or not

1 Like

Also how much negative people are rolling in… the 0.0006 MF on EQS 580 Sedans is super attractive for people to bury negative equity (if coming from a higher interest rate).

1 Like

How is Penfed apply? Did you have to lease through Penfed?

Just generate a code from penfed

1 Like

Penfed does not offer any leases. To read more about Penfed and additional incentives being offered by manufacturers for Penfed members, check out this thread.

2 Likes

Scammed yourself. Don’t ask questions when it’s $485 and $1100 DAS. That’s when it’s time to sign.

14 Likes

Exactly my point. If you think it is a good deal, sign it. stop asking on here for better deals. Yes, others will get better deals than you but $485 is a no brainer. Dealer probably found someone to pay a lot more I bet.

10 Likes

I’m confused as to what this means. Did you want to put more or less down? What was your target?

What needed to be explained inside the FI office? How did you not have an understanding of these before you stepped in there? Again, having a well-defined target would have avoided all this wasted time and effort.

1 Like

I don’t even want an EQS, but I would have taken this deal without asking for feedback on the forum. :grin:

5 Likes

Exactly, I’m looking for EQE, I can’t even get it close to $500 monthly. :stuck_out_tongue:

I live in a taycan, my dad has the EQS. It’s still cheaper than NYC rent

3 Likes

Is there a world where dealers use Dealer Cash to discount the car on the back end and allow you to use EV and Fleet still for incentives? Just thinking out loud

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing.
Especially after seeing this recent deal with total incentives of 29.5K (7.5 EV + 12 Amex Fleet + 10K Dealer Cash) and a relatively modest MSRP discount (11.5%):

Would love to get confirmation from the experts.

That is a decent deal but I don’t understand why leave max MSDs for saving 40-60$ a month to have $6500 hung up for 24 months.

1 Like

I would like to hear how the delaers are adding the 10K cash.

$75 a month, so about 13.8% per year return on the $6500.
It is a decent return, no?

1 Like

Honed in on a 580 SUV loaner…5k miles. Guess they’re going to play dumb on this. Asked for my target price… response I got “I will lease that for myself for that price.” See if I can wear them down…

I mean I can throw that same amount into my business and triple it within 12 months.

you can also bring that $6500 to las vegas and triple it in a weekend. :laughing:

5 Likes